Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help

Hi. I am mia. Now this really sucks. I am the only one in my family(maternal and paternal) who has got small boobs Dodgy. I am 5ft weigh around 82lbs and will be turning 20 soon. Should i let them grow naturally or should i proceed with NBE ? I have been doing chi massage for a week now..

Continue doing the chi massage in some case the results can take a little while

thank you Wink

your welcome Blush

Mia, if you are truly only 82 lbs at five feet tall you are probably underweight. This could effect your potential growth. Are you sure that you weighed yourself right? I truly don't want this to be critical, but I read somewhere in here that your BMI can definitely effect growth.

yeah.. i weigh that much only.. Dodgy

the ideal BMI for NBE is 19-20

If you're only 82 lbs I suggest that you improve your diet so that your breasts can grow, drink more water and keep up with the massage. Smile

Mia, at 5ft with weigh 82lbs you are definitely under weight and this definitely will affect your breast growth. You can continue your Chi massage but shall also take a correct food, I mean natural food (not supplement) combine with certain exercise to enhance your breast growth. Attached article will help.

Attached Files

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon