Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw Mammary Tissue Concentrate

Has anyone heard of this? It contains raw mammary concentrate, blessed thistle and black cohosh. It's supposed to enlarge breasts and increase milk production by increasing milk ducts. Is it the same as BO?
Thanks for any info.

i have not heard of this but blessed thistle is for cleaning the liver.and black cohosh can help grow breast.but not sure about the mixture.

Fat, ligaments, a little protein from receptors, minimal hormones, minimal stored minerals... sounds like snake oil. Outside the fat and ligaments most substances get expended quickly. Fat is obviously easy to get, ligaments are mostly protein and copper, found in nuts. But you also need dozens of other nutrients that will be in low amounts in tissue.

The herbs are probably fine. I've often suspected (I don't know) many companies throw together a bunch of popular herbs without knowing what they're doing, but it's so easy it still often works.

If you're considering something this random maybe you could try the mix I posted in this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7654 . Many people get results with any one of the ingredients by itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon