Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA to B

sex female
age 18
size 30aa
want to be size 30b

I have found something new (well at least I think it is new).
What you have to do is every morning that you get up get some roll on deodrant and rub it on your breat it really works

Hey
I'm no expert but rubbing deodorant on your breasts could really irritate them. It dries out the skin and makes the skin really itchy. It's the same with toothpaste. Plus, there is a correlation between breast cancer and deodorant, it may not be 100% true but I wouldn't risk it for a chocolate biscuit =/

I have read what you said and you have to use a speacial deodrant - I should of probably wrote that in the first place oopps. Blush If you still doubt me look on this website www.diseasesfaq.com/cancer/cancer-2-3325.html Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes

There are many websites out there, some reliable, some doubtful, and some down right liars. When researching a subject, it is even more important to know your source than what the source says. I clicked on their "contact" link and got diseasesfaq@yahoo.com . that is all there is about them. Doubtful at best. I would do an awful lot more research before accepting this. As to the roll on deodorant, I think the main thing you are getting from it is a good massage which you can do a lot better with something like cocoa butter - and maybe even safer. Not to mention smoother softer skin.

Here is an example : http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

erm, hello there. i am getting really really curious here. please feel free to elaborate here or pm me more about this special deoderant :] i have got to know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon