Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Phenomenal growth, onicemile. BTW, did you change your user's name? I looked at your recent pictures and it seems like your breasts got fuller sideways and forward. I would say your NBE routine is a success.

Yeah, I changed my username, I reversed the syllables, because I was too afraid to be recognized.

Glad you see a difference on the pics ! My routine seems to be a success, yes, but I don't want to put on too much weight, now the deal is to balance both breast and weight...

Well, thanks for following me !

I noticed the name change too on the purple shampoo topic and was wondering what was going on. I have to say I recognise people by their pic’s on here more than names although there are a few I know. I had pondered what would happen if someone changed their pic’s would I recognise them.

The weight/boob balance is a major problem. I have given up on a diet for the time being. I have too much on my mind at the moment. So boobs it is lol.
Bug 

Finally I didn't had weird bleeding or spotting so I guess that my period were just shorter last week ...

Measurements:
Bust: 38.1" / 97cm +2cm
Overbust: 34.6" / 88cm no change
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm

Woohoo, I remember once I measured 38" after massaging and said it was huge, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571&pid=26216#pid26216 , now that's my measurement without massage swelling ! Big Grin

Well, my breast are a bit hurting and heavy those days. Hope that's grow. But the bad thing is that they look REALLY saggy, I guess that's because the upper part grows slower, and that the skin is stretched. It would be okay if they were bigger, but now it's just pathetic, small boobs pointing to the floor ... Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend and I was so jealous of her perky boobs, perfect shape, nipples up to the sky. Sad

And I need new bras, but too lazy to buy some. I've been shopping a bit but it's really hard to find some, I remember now how it was annoying, most of brands don't make bras wider than C cup, or they're expensive, or ugly... This sucks.

I can't get to lose weight neither. Actually I eat normally, but my jogging sessions are shorter than usual, I guess I don't burn enough calories .. I've even put on 2lbs that's crazy ! I feel sooooo fat ... I need to success in balancing this ! I'll try to keep on the same schedule this week, but running like I used to, not half-time.

Waist: 26.4" / 67cm no change
Weight: 139lbs / 63kg +1kg

Well, I think that's all. I'm going to take my pics. I'll put it here by the end of the cycle.

Congrats on your success, Onicemile.

Be careful to wear sportsbra/bra with adequate support, when jogging otherwise the pull of gravity (while jogging) may contribute to sagginess.

(22-05-2011, 12:06 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Finally I didn't had weird bleeding or spotting so I guess that my period were just shorter last week ...

Measurements:
Bust: 38.1" / 97cm +2cm
Overbust: 34.6" / 88cm no change

Woohoo, I remember once I measured 38" after massaging and said it was huge, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571&pid=26216#pid26216 , now that's my measurement without massage swelling ! Big Grin

Well, my breast are a bit hurting and heavy those days. Hope that's grow. But the bad thing is that they look REALLY saggy, I guess that's because the upper part grows slower, and that the skin is stretched. It would be okay if they were bigger, but now it's just pathetic, small boobs pointing to the floor ... Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend and I was so jealous of her perky boobs, perfect shape, nipples up to the sky. Sad

And I need new bras, but too lazy to buy some. I've been shopping a bit but it's really hard to find some, I remember now how it was annoying, most of brands don't make bras wider than C cup, or they're expensive, or ugly... This sucks.

I can't get to lose weight neither. Actually I eat normally, but my jogging sessions are shorter than usual, I guess I don't burn enough calories .. I've even put on 2lbs that's crazy ! I feel sooooo fat ... I need to success in balancing this ! I'll try to keep on the same schedule this week, but running like I used to, not half-time.

Weight: 139lbs / 63kg +1kg

Well, I think that's all. I'm going to take my pics. I'll put it here by the end of the cycle.

38" is a good range, onicemile. Not only good, it's fantastic. Personally, as long as I'm continuing to grow my breasts, I wouldn't mind a little sagginess. After all, it all fits into a bra, and that's what creates the cleavage/fullness look. That's just me. Heck, I don't even care now that my boobs are not even. One is dismally smaller, almost a cup size, than the other. But I don't care as long they keep on growing.Big Grin

I would love to see pics of you overfilling a bra.

Nila, I do wear a bra + a sportbra that maintain my breast firmly when go jogging, I believe the sagginess is more due to my weight fluctuation through the years.

Soonenough, I can't agree, don't you want your breast to be BEAUTIFUL by making it bigger ? I'm okay with the shape of mine now, even if it could have been prettier, but I would HATE to get them even more saggy ! And I don't think that I'm going to take pics in bra now, if I did from the beginning IT could have show a real improvement but it doesn't make sense anymore. By the way I've just bought a 34D bra that fits perfectly !

Well, thanks both.

This week's measurements:
Bust: 38.5" / 98cm +1cm
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm +2cm

Weight: 137,7lbs / 62,5kg -0,5kg

Still growing ! My breast stayed a bit sore but when I massage the pain disappears.

I'm having trouble finding new bras. The 34D I bought this week was finally too tight, so I came back to the store and took a 36C instead, the cups were wider, but the back keeps on riding up.. I think I'll return it again. I found a cute one in another lingerie store but it costs 25€ ... Twice the h&m price... How bothering. Sad

But well, good news, I found out what I needed to lose weight: GREEN TEA ! I used to be a huge tea drinker, but I stopped when I started NBE. I got back on it on monday and I already feel leaner.

Okay one week left before AF !

So this week I skipped massage three times. I'm less motivated than before since my breast already grew well, and that my exams are soon, I'm tired. I didn't fix the sagging and don't know how to do this, sad boobs. Sad

Hmmm, during the week my best friend told me that my breast looked huge again, and I saw my ex-boyfriend in the street about 5sec and he noticed that my breast got bigger (gross I know). Didn't get any change in measurements since last week, but I remember that the third week of the cycle is the less prolific one. At least the pain have stopped.

Bust: 38.5" / 98cm no change
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm no change

In the mean time, I still didn't bought any 34D bra, all are ugly, grandma style.. Luckily my period starts next week so my C bras will be less tight for a moment..

Well, I'll try to keep in shape, still trying to lose the weight too. Didn't weight myself today, we'll see next week but I'm optimistic ! Green tea power haha, and I've been doing my jogging everyday.

Also I wanted to post a pic of my 'goal size'. This is a pic I found years ago on a french forum, and liked it because it reassured me on the look of my breast, I thought they looked exactly the same as mine. I used to find them awful but now I think they're beautiful and I'd be glad to look like that again. The girl's a 34C, I think she looks waaaay bigger, but well, I was wearing 34C too when I saw the pic first so ... Note I added a watermark with the original site url to prevent the pic from being stolen.

By the way, I think that I've reached the size I was last summer when I started to lose a lot of weight. Actually my breast did shrink more than once since I used to have big weight fluctuation every year, but the last 'step' was the only one I didn't got used to. Anyway now that I'm in, I'd like to grow back to the size I used to be four years ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Onicemile, she has to be bigger than 34c, it's more like 34d or 34dd.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon