Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Where can i find the bosom beauty 2012?

Where can i find the bb2012?
August 1 2008 at 2:21 AM Bri (Login k_kisses)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was wondering if anyone could tell me where they purchased their bb from?
thanks Smile

Author Reply
Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where can i find the bb2012? August 1 2008, 2:44 AM

I think most people get them from here.

http://gismostore.com/

kissmequick
(Login kissmequick) Re: Where can i find the bb2012? August 1 2008, 8:26 AM

I would look on ebay as there are loads of people selling this machine now.They are not always listed under BB1012 or bosom beauty.Type in breast enlargement system or machine and they will come up.Depends where you live because people all over the world are selling them so you might find someone close to you to save on postage.Reading this group you can see the BB2012 can go wrong alot and may need to be repaired and you will have to pay for postage to get it repaired.This machine is really really heavy too, so this is worth bearing in mind.

where I can buy Bosom Beauty?
April 18 2007 at 8:17 AM Johana (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I want buy bosom beauty
somebody has bought it? somebody has bought it in this site? is a reliable site? www.gismostore.com

Thanks.

Author Reply
Tilly
(Login tilly775)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: where I can buy Bosom Beauty? April 18 2007, 12:01 PM

There are a lot of ebay sellers of this product.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi April 19 2007, 12:56 AM

yes i think you can get it at ebay also just do a search for 'brava breast' in the title and contents and you should come up with some. good luck!

E
(no login) Re: where I can buy Bosom Beauty? April 19 2007, 8:33 AM

You can go to bravabreasts.com

Anonymous
(no login) Re: where I can buy Bosom Beauty? April 20 2007, 9:23 PM

I´ve seen many before and after pics of bosom beauty... and omg! The breasts are sooo red, they are deformed and it don´t seem that they have increased the size. they were better before later. Also, I´ve seen the pics of brava, and I think that brava is the best option!

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) bosom beauty April 22 2007, 9:42 AM

I bought a bosom beauty machine off ebay for under $400 brand new. i was pretty happy with it, loved the swelling, and i think it really did quick off my growth spurt. i have stopped using it and have focused on the herb and massage. you do get like hickey marks on your breasts, i thought i could live with it-it's really not so bad. but i only used the system for about 3 weeks. i was really happy with my result from herbs and i felt like i was slacking working out because of how tender and swolen my breasts were. i am keeping the system and plan on using it again. even if it is just to pump them up for a night. it really depends on you. feel free to ask me anything, i am not an expert but i will be honest. i am also a member of a yahoo formun of girls using BB, probaley the one that was mentioned above. it is a small forums and there is a good amout of info onthere too. it was hard finding many girls with experience with bb-not like this site. anyway, good luck with whatever you decide, and definitley let me know if you have any questions.
oh yeah, just do a search on ebay for bosom beauty breast enhancement if you want to buy it on there-i can find the name of the guy i bought it from if you want. i got it, it was in great shape-brand new, but it took a month for the guy to ship it!

delicate41
(Login delicate41) Re: where I can buy Bosom Beauty? October 2 2008, 4:13 AM

I purchased my Bosom Beauty at gismostore and it took about 9 days to arrive. I created my own system with the airlock where I purchased airlock,small, & medium domes. My breasts never developed at puberty. I am currently on the small domes and it is working quite well. Because my breasts are non existent I always have to be adusting the domes to make suction work. I did not want to be attached to a machine because I have to much to do at home. I am very happy with gismostore.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon