Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some advice

Hi, I have some questions about switching my routine over to BO. First, here's my situation:

I'm 20 years old and my bra size is 32A. I've been following the program outlined in Flat to Fab since the beginning of December 2010, with no growth whatsoever. So, I was taking 1830 mg of Fenugreek, 1125 mg of Red Clover Blossoms, and 1740 mg of Saw Palmetto until halfway through January, when I upped the dosage of those to 2440 mg Fenugreek, 1500 mg Red Clover, and 2320 mg Saw Palmetto. I have also been doing chi massages with wild yam in lotion in the morning and fenugreek at night. A few days ago, I stumbled across this forum and have been browsing through it ever since.

Because I haven't been having any progress with herbs, I want to try the BO route. But I'm not sure when I should start. In the book, she recommended taking the herbs for 3 months and then a break for a month before continuing on (which would be taking March off and staring BO in April), but since I'm switching my routine entirely, do I need the month break?

To switch, I know I need to re-balance my hormones, so I am planning on taking Milk Thistle for 1-2 weeks before getting started. Since you're supposed to start with your period, that's in approximately 3 weeks, so could I drop my herb routine now and begin taking Milk Thistle for the 1-2 weeks, then not take anything until my period (should I take the Milk Thistle right away or right before my period?), then start BO? Or should I continue trying the herbs for the three weeks until my period (I'm on Beyaz), drop them and do the Milk Thistle for a couple weeks and start the BO in April?

Also, after looking through the threads here, I decided I'd take Swanson's BO, and L-Tyrosine (and Kelp if it's necessary) for my temperature (why does your temperature need to be higher anyways?), and adding my protein to my diet. I also want to use Pituitary and MSM, but will those help? Also, what's the best way to start those? Should dive right in and take them all at once, or should I slowly add them in?

Sorry for the overload of questions, I wasn't sure where to begin so I decided to say everything. I'm grateful for any advice! Smile

*bangs head against a wall* ugh, I can't tell you how many times Lucille's book has led women astray, it sickens me. You know these type of forums is where she started right? Just like you looking for information, asking questions etc. Her original program is on the BE Board, she goes by Lucy on there. And her original program she followed is NOTHING like what she pushes her readers to do. She grew a little bit with herbs, then gave up and got implants. She has implants now! This is why I feel she's a fraud.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, she just really rubs me wrong. Many of us here will help you for free while she sells a book to make money and it's not even good information, most of what she says is misleading and contradicting. Okay... now herbs are very tricky and one combination and amounts of them ARE NOT right for everyone. There is no one size fits all routine, period. That being said, if you feel what you are doing now is doing nothing for you... then sure you can change up. But I do disagree that 3 months is enough time to tell if something is working. I think each program should have a course of 6 months. BUT I'm one of those people that didn't grow from individual herbs and actually had bad side effects with them, so... in my opinion... if you are having ANY bad side effects, yes it's time to change. If not, then really it's up to you. But do realize anything in NBE may not show results within 3 months, this includes BO. Some people take longer to respond to things.

All that being said when you are ready to change your program, yes I recommend milk thistle or even a whole body cleanse being done BEFORE you change to something else. I say 2 weeks is plenty to cleanse, then directly after you CAN start your new routine. I've done it before and I was fine. Now for BO... I don't have experience with generic brands like Swanson, so I can't advise much on like the extras that most people that choose that route take. But I do have experience with Ultra Breast and can answer some of this. I'm not entirely sure why a normal body temp (it's not high btw just normal) is needed, but my guess is, that we are normal during puberty temp wise? And this is recreating puberty? I was one of the people that had a low temp, about 97.2 or so. I can tell you this... I took BO without fixing my temp and I didn't get any growing signs. As soon as I started taking kelp and fixed it, BAM, growing pains! So I don't know the scientifics behind it, just know it works. And high protein diet is essential to this type of NBE. I got 80-90g per day, and let me tell you if I didn't get that much I noticed. I didn't get the growing pains and such, and didn't grow. But with the normal body temp and protein I definitely grew.

Hope all this helps, sorry I can't answer all the questions here haha. But I think from reading that book you have it in your head that things have to be done a special way to a T or you won't grow. I never paid much attention to OMG did I start my program at the right time of the month? OMG am I suppose to add everything in slowly? Etc. Etc. I think you are stressing to much over the small stuff, but that's my opinion. I just did things however and didn't worry about all the minor details. Good luck!

Thanks for your advice! The rest of my questions are probably unimportant anyways, like you said. I have a habit of worrying about little details.

It doesn't bother me so much that Lucille got implants, since she said she wanted them in her book. But then on her site's blog, in one of the videos she says that she "now has the breasts she's always wanted," implying that she got them from herbs and the like. That and after what you said, I'm not sure about her information now. At least I got her book for free Smile, and if I hadn't read it, I wouldn't be here now, trying to increase my breast size naturally. I didn't think that it was possible, but this forum and all of its success stories make me hopeful that I can do it, too.

I'm going to try the BO method. I know I should try the herbs for a few months more before trying something else, but I really feel like they aren't doing anything for me besides giving me more little pimples on my chest from the lotion mixture. Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon