Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anxiety attacks

I've researched on Fat transfer to breasts and think it isn't such a good idea. Dr. Thomas Roberts is a pioneer doing fat transfer to buttocks, so I was surprised that he didn't do it to breasts. When I asked, I was told that first of all, the fat cells will be reabsorbed back to the body (higher absorption rate than when put on buttocks); secondly, it will cause calcium deposit, which can prevent mammogram from detecting breast cancer. Dr. Hisham Seify, a celebrity plastic surgeon, also said that using fat for primary breast augmentation is still a controversial topic. A portion of the fat transferred could become cystic or hardens. This will lead to problems in the diagnosis of breast diseases and unnecessary biopsies. Anyway I was told by quite a few doctors that those are the reasons why American Society of Aesthetic plastic surgery and American Society of plastic surgery don't recommend the procedure. At the same time, all agree that going up in one size usually is the best you can get.

This thread was posted a long time ago and needs an update. I discontinued all NBE meds completely in October 2011 because of coming surgery. I wanted my system at its best available for healing. During that time off of everything I felt great (except for the surgery pains). No anxiety attacks or anything as mentioned here previously. However, when I resumed the PM I started having leg cramps all the time. No anxiety attacks, just cramps. NO fun at all. Stopped the PM and tried the BB I had left over from before. At low doses I was fine. High doses triggered cramps again. So I am on 1 UB twice a day now and noticing development. I am trying to convince the boobie fairy that I am at my goal and I can quit but you know her, just a little more, just a little more.......

I attribute some of the cause of my anxiety attacks to my work stress. I am retired now and all that stress is gone and boy do I feel better for it. Stress can cause many problems and I do not doubt that anxiety is one of them. I think the PM just made it a little easier to trigger somehow. Maybe the low T had something to do with it. I think PM is a very powerful drug and should be used with the utmost of care for men. They say no side effects but that isn't really true, just marketing hype. For some of us there are very significant side effects and we should be on the lookout for them. Even women have reported side effects now. So if you are on PM and are having no side effects consider yourself lucky. If you have side effects, procede with the greatest of caution. If they are real bad consider moving to a lower dose or even a different program. Your health comes first. My wife asked me a very significant question I will now ask you, "Is it worth it?". Think about it. Seriously. No, I will not put my answer, I want you to answer for yourself.

Hi Wishful, good to hear from you againSmile
Glad the retirement is going well, I'm looking forward to mine now only one more year to get through!Big Grin

I know I'm fortunate in having very little, if any, side effects from PM.
I was getting some mild cramps as you know, but I've found that popping a Zinc tablet each evening seems to have taken care of them.
Other than that, for me, yes it's definitely worth it, but your warning is well said, thank you.

One side effect we didn't discuss yet is the effect estrogen has on muscles. PM, BB, or UB all will cause muscles to deteriorate. I am going to take a long hiatus from all NBE to see if I can regenerate my muscles and get back to walking properly again. My wife is getting very concerned over the problem but not nearly as concerned as I am. Besides, I seem to have hit a plateau or limit on my development. Maybe taking some time off will reset things back to normal and alllow some development in the future. Still need to finish fillling up that B cup.

I signed up to tell others about my experience with UB. I took it for about 2 and a half Weeks and spiraled into a severe depression. I became extremely anxious, started having panic attacks, insomnia, paranoia and finally had a nervous breakdown. I didn't realize it was the pills while it was happening, it just kind of hit me; I felt like my mind was no longer mine. My husband made me stop the pills and now I'm completely back to normal. I'm upset to have to stop because I was seeing results.... It's sad to say that I didn't want to quit because UB was giving me back the volume and shape I once had.
Anyone have this problem and found a way to manage to stay on the UB?

Wow, that is a severe reaction. What dose were you taking at the time? Reason I ask is I am on UB now and taking 1 twice a day changing to 1 3x a day.

I was taking the recommended dosage (3 pills per day with meals). Also a protein shake for breakfast. I am also on Seasonique, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'm tempted to go back and try just one pill a day, but afraid to trigger the anxiety, etc. Perhaps starting out at 3 ppd was too much for me personally. Sad

These reactions are scary! Does anyone know what is the cause of them?
Is it too much stress hormone(cortisol) in the system?
What other supplements are being taken? Maybe the other supplements are interferring with the bovine ovaries somehow.
Has anyone been tested for heavy metal toxicity?
Maybe some people are just extremely sensitive and truly only need small amounts of the BO to get the results that their body can handle. Not everyone fits into the same mold.
Maybe start out with a half of a capsule for a month or two and see how that goes.
Maybe try a different trustworthy brand of BO like Standard process Ovex http://www.standardprocess.com/Products/...ocess/Ovex
and ramp it up slowly.
These symptoms are concerning and I feel customers should be warned that they may occur!!! And if they do be provide solutions and support on how to go about still using the product that they invested in.

It was very scary for me. I tried just one pill today and it gives me 'hot flashes' and kind of a racing heartbeat feeling occasionally. No anxiety problems with just one pill; will continue with one per day and see if it's a good balance for me.
I do wish the companies were a little more open... Just tell us the product is 100% safe or tell us the risks if any. Taking the pills is probably a bad idea, but it's so tempting to continue because the results are pretty immediate
for me with UB.

Sixxchick, be very careful with that stuff. Getting that reaction from one pill is an indication that you are very sensitive to it.

I have been experimenting with three pills a day for a couple of days and no adverse reactions noted. I dropped back to two today simply because I mixed up the hours and missed the second pill. I have filled out a bit more recently and my B cups are getting tight. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Finally!!! That is my goal. So I may be off the pills completely very soon. I am loving it. I will then be noting after affects and if maintenance is needed or not. I'll still be here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon