Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anxiety attacks

to sixxchick- yep, me too. pretty much just the same. i have a tendency toward anxiety and depression, but at the time (over a year ago now) i was doing pretty well with my mental health and was quite stable. I noticed changes straight away on ultra breast mood wise, but wanted to give it a chance so kept taking it. It took a few weeks for me to really notice something was going on. I got suicidal, and yes the severe anxiety and panic and insominia like you described. It was scary. And same like you, I sort of hoped it wasnt the UB, cause i loved the results, but yeah i had an intuition it was the pills and as soon as i stopped, i started to feel better.... I think that the reason it has this effect is hormone related. All these symptoms are symptoms of estrogen dominance, well an extreme case of it obviously. I think that bovine ovary can have a very strong effect on the hormonal balance and can cause major imbalances very quickly, and probably to people who already have a significant imbalance hormonally perhaps (i know that i am very estrogen dominant and have had bad PMS my whole life) The endocrine system- of which the ovaries are a part- has a huge affect on mood and nervous conditions- even more so then the brain does, so i a sense it isnt surprising at all that bovine ovary can affect mood as it does. But it is surprising just how powerfully it does affect some people, and i definately think that people should be informed that this is a risk. What if someone who was already depressed, and perhaps bordering on suicidal tendencies started taking BO in an attempt to cheer themselves up and better there self esteem? That scenario doesnt seem like it could be that unlikely hey? but what a dangerous scenario it could be! If someone already mentally unstable got really tipped over the edge, they may no longer be in any state to be able to judge that it was the BO causing the worsening of there condition,and without any kind of warning or advice from the manufactors, well they might continue taking the pills and bring them selves to great danger. I think that the BO companies NEED to start giving warnings of this potential side effects. There are a few of us on this forum alone who have had this side effect occur during our trial of BO, so imagine, there must be alot more others out there... im doing noogleberry and massage now by the way. its early days but it looks promising. Im getting alot of those tingle growth feelings and thats a good sign. People seem to get some really good results from pumping, especially in improving shape and fullness. but usually the best results take about two years and its a commitment. But you can be assured that its safe! i was really put off by the idea of pumping at first and just didnt even give it a thought, i was more drawn to the popping a pill idea, but it really hasnt been as difficult or time consuming as expected. I mean more so than popping a pill but still! I mean its a bit suss if all you had to do was pop a pill anyways for your breast to change right? i mean there has to be a trade off in that somewhere hasnt there.....the noogleberry forum is delightful too, for some reason the vibe in that forum has something really sweet about it, everyone is particuarly nice. check it out.

universallove, What you say makes a lot of sense of why BO can affect moods so much even to suicide. this stuff is powerful, a lot more than I thought. Like most everyone, I just thought it would feminize - grow breasts, fat distribution, and so on. You just don't think like you did in your post before taking it and really not after experiencing the mood swings. I hate to say it but I agree with you that the labels should carry a warning about the possible side effects. I don't think we will see it though because they are afraid of affecting sales. Isn't it pitiful that people have to go through the bad side effects just so a company can show a bigger profit?
I took my last UB last night. I have B cups now and they are right at the point of being too large and showing too much, but not quite. So now is the the time to quit before I have problems. Maybe now I will sleep better and get along with my wife a bit better. I know my T will once again assert itself and my muscle tone will start to recover. Can't wait for that. I love the feminine me but the bad aspects make life a bit too difficult. I guess everything has its price, right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon