Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

need advice

I started my program 2 months ago, taking herbs(now at 1500 fenugreek, 500 dong quai, 1000 saw palmetto) and using the noogle berry pump everyday.
Tonight, while pumping, from my left nipple came out a drop of some liquid (milk/water maybe)? This is the first time it happens and it didn`t hurt... did this happen to anybody else? Is it dangerous? Should I stop the herbs?

Is there any possibility you could be pregnant? If not then I think it's fine. I had a few drops of liquid come out here and there while taking BO. I think it's just the hormones and not that big of a deal. Also Cheryl had full on lactation while on BO and she's a born male, so no possibility of pregnancy for her, but she still lactated. I think you'll be fine.

(12-02-2011, 09:26 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Is there any possibility you could be pregnant? If not then I think it's fine. I had a few drops of liquid come out here and there while taking BO. I think it's just the hormones and not that big of a deal. Also Cheryl had full on lactation while on BO and she's a born male, so no possibility of pregnancy for her, but she still lactated. I think you'll be fine.

Thank you Smile
P.S. I`m not pregnant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon