Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

timing for herbs necessary?

hello all.
i have decided to change up my routine a bit. so today, no herbs or supps. but i want to start the new routine tomorrow. Rolleyes as far as herbs go, how much does is matter when i start? i am ready to do it like yesterday. also, tell me about this notion of not taking herbs at certain times of the month. should there be days off or what. thanks for the input!

I thought you had to take herbs consistently, as in every day. Isn't that the same with all herbal supplements?

hi. it seems that from what i have heard recently, sometimes after a few months, it could help to take a break and do a cleanse cause the body can become accustomed and need a little weening for a reboot. i have seen some talk about this around the forum.

from what i've read on different threads, you need to give your body quite a bit of "time off" to "clear it out" of your system. Stopping for a day or two isn't gonna do the trick.
I've also heard of doing an milk thistle cleanse for your liver, since that seems to be an area for nbe problematics. i've heard you can do that for a week and then get back on your schedule.
As far as stopping during your AF, not sure. People seem to start a program when their period starts, or would you rather start when your period ends.
I'd like to know the answers too.
Good luck.

Everyone has a natural biorhythm that should be adhered to for optimal results while taking supplements. I have to take them for 30 days on, then a short rest (one week while drinking a lot of water). My body seems to really feed on the supplement when I begin to retake. I've also been eating a lot of wild yams which seem to help. I know there are many ways to make boobs bigger, but I definitely want to take the non-surgical apporach.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon