Poll: How many times a day do you look at your breast? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-2
10.34%
10.34%
3-5
37.93%
37.93%
6-10
24.14%
24.14%
10-15
6.90%
6.90%
too many to count
20.69%
20.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, My names Mel and I'm a breastaholic! LOL

If someone would have told me I could ever become so obsessed with breast, I would have laughed. Now here I am confessing, I look at my breast more times a day, than I probably did in a year before I started this. It strikes me as a bit comical when I look at the big picture. I check them out everytime I get dressed or undressed. If I make a trip to the bathroom, after I wash my hands I lift my shirt and take another gander. Am I trying to assure myself they're still there? Assure myself ,yes indeed they are real, it's not a dream, or am I hoping I'll lift my shirt and they will burst forth with new growth wilder than I ever dreamed of, just since the last time I checked. LOL

I assure myself that I'm not alone, that everyone else taking this journey probably does or has done the same thing also, but it does seem crazy that I could become so focused on breast. It's like getting a new toy. Everyday I discover something else they can do that I never knew before, since I had none for years. Wow, who knew brushing my teeth shirtless could be so entertaining? Not me!

I remember hearing women complain that their breast get in their way. The first time I noticed mine were in my way, I jumped for joy and drug my husband in to watch them get in the way!

The first time I tried to button a blouse and it wouldn't button, that too was another exciting moment. Part of me wanted to video tape it like it was a babies first steps.

God help me, I wish showing your breast wasn't considered being loose of morals, because part of me wants to lift my shirt for everyone I meet and say, "isn't my bra just beautiful? It's a C cup by the way. If anyone's interested in having the same thing, meet me on Tuesday and I'll give you all the details on how you too can wear this bodacious bra!"

So, that's my confession. I admit it, I am a breastaholic, and I have no intensions of quiting. By the way, I have to cut this short, because it's been more than 2 hours since last I admired them, so I really need to get busy.......:angel:

LOLOL! I can completely relate! I'm always sneaking a peek and "checking on" mine, too. And sometimes feeling them to make sure they're still there. Tongue I love that when I wear a t-shirt with no bra, you can see curves under there now. I love that I have to consider where to "put them" when I sleep. I love that they're full enough to actually look like boobs now. I love moving my arm to do something and hitting boob. I'm with you--let them get in the way all they want. I've waited long enough to have boobs! When I get to 34C, there will be no living with me!

ooo good one, I forgot about having to decide where to put them when I go to sleep! LOL, I love it!

LOL Mel, this was great, gave me a good smile. Hmm, maybe when we all reach our goals we should all just go to a nude beach, then we could wear or not wear what we want!

My husband often rolls his eyes at me and says..."you are more obsessed with your boobs than I am of my balls" I said, "there's no way cause everytime I look over at you you have your hands down your pants" he said "and? everytime I look over at you, you have yours up your shirt which makes me want to put my hands down my pants, it's a never ending cycle!" I just had to laugh. He's more of a butt man than a boob man, he doesn't care that I'm doing BE he just said he doesn't want them too big. He actually is fine with the way they are now but understands that I want them changed. Oh and when I have my pump on, I now moved to bigger domes and they look like huge oversized boobs under a big tshirt, he calls them the rocket boobs lol. One time he rubbed the tubing coming out of the domes like a nipple then looked at me and said "oh sorry, that wasn't as good for you as it was for me?" he's always making everything comical. His fav thing to watch is when I do massages.

Oh I voted 3 to 5 times a day, it use to be more, but I've gotten it down some, now I just look at them when undressing and dressing. And during massages and such of course.

Hi my name is Cheryl and am also a breastaholic Lol this is such a good post, well as you can imagine being a man and not having boobs, and then all of a sudden POW,umm boobs lol, i am totally obsessed with them and look at them all the time, even when i sleep i wake up holding them sometimes and i think, oh god i am obsessed, i even dream about the noogleberry lol how bad is that. But i have always thought boobs where beautifull what ever shape or size and now i have some i am so happy, i have to admit that they do get in my way sometimes and i am still adjusting to life with boobs as there are some things i need to be careful of, one is wearing a low cut top and leaning over or running lol and the other is to tell my self to stop banging into things lol it hurts lol. Well done to all of you for being so successful with NBE, i think it just shows what you can achieve with determination and believing. Thanks all xxxx

I never considered the bending over part for a guy going through these changes. It's just so built into most of us women from a young age, that it just comes as second nature. To reach up and cover if your shirt is too low when you bend over.

That's really eye opening Cheryl, It makes me realize that there are a number of things you are having to adjust to, though even the best of us have "accident" I've lost count of the number of those events over the years I've had, which was so humiliating to me, since I felt so insecure about my size. I once didn't know that my suit buttons had popped open to expose an electric blue push up bra to a bunch of young mormon boys. I couldn't figure out why they were being sooooo nice and helpful until I left and someone pointed out my problem!

I am adjusting to having boobs bit by bit, since i have been living as a woman it has been harder if anything, purely because i wear tighter tops and low cuts sometimes and i did have a very embarresing moment when i was out about a month ago lol my first one really, i was way too drunk and ended up ripping 3 buttons of my shirt while in a bar, it caught on the edge of a table when i was leaning over my chair to pick something up, when i came back up i heard a rip lol and wham, my shirts open and my pink bra and boobs where on show lol, i went bright red, i dont think anyone noticed though other than my friends lol i dont drink that much anymore lol. I think any top with buttons when you have boobs, has to be watched very carefully lol. The hardest thing for me at the moment is getting use to men and women looking at my boobs, its like i notice it now, sometimes some men creep me out how they look at them and some are just rude and look at them when i am talking to them, if i have a low cut top, that really anoys me, but i look at boobs i think its natural, they are beautiful lol. xxxx

What's even more embarrassing is your chicken cutlets falling out of your bra or bikini and everyone sees it!

That happened to one of my friends a few months ago and she left the party we where at as she was so embarresed, i went with her as she was really upset about it. So i can see how embarresing it can be, i think when this mishaps happen its how we respond that makes it embarresing in not, if we make an issue and look embarresed people sort of feed of it and it makes a small something into a big something so i try my best to just laugh and get on with it lol it sound good in theory lol, i have just bought my first bikini today lol in the sales, i just seen it and thought ill buy it, i dont know if i will ever wear it though lol but i wanted to own a bikini lol xxxx

Yep I'm totally obsessed with my breasts, love looking at them, specially now they're growing!! lol. Can't wait to get my bra off and check them out when I get home from work, specially if I've had a lot of growing pains during the day. Think I expect them to suddenly look bigger than they looked in the morning!! lol. What's worse, I'm obsessed with other people's breasts too, intrigued by all the different shapes and sizes and can't help having sneaky peeks when I'm in the changing room at my local gym (maybe I shouldn't broadcast that though!! lol). When I spot a pair I like I think "that's the shape and size I want!!" lol. Definitely a breastaholic!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon