Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pins and needles?

Hi all,
I have started BO two weeks ago. Everything was going pretty well, and I definitely see signs of growth. But today I had pins and needles in my left arm all day long. This has never happened to me in the past and I didn t do anything unusual in the past few days. I am a bit concerned because my mum had carpal tunnel syndrom when she got menopause. The symptoms she was describing were pins and needles in her arm as well.
Has this hapenned to anyone?

What is pins? Pain?

Hi LaRose, it is not really painful, it is a strange sensation, like your arm is "asleep", tickling and cold. That happens for example if you sleep on your arm, that sensation would go if you apply pressure or shake your arm, the only difference in my case is that the sensation is there all the time.

padme, don't panic, maybe your arm is doing it because of the hormonal changes going on in your body. You said your mom had it when going through menopause, but that is when the hormones go through a big change right? So maybe you starting BO and changing your hormones is somehow causing it for you? I seriously doubt it is causing you to go through menopause, it is just changing your hormones like they were during puberty, so it's like a 2nd puberty. Did you have this during your puberty?

Thanks Anastasia Smile
I never had this during puberty, but I think that there is a link between hormones and this strange sensation in my arm given that it happened to my mum as well. I searched on the internet and it seems that this can also happen to pregnant women. It seems better today though. I try not to panic, I am pretty determined on giving BO a try... I will keep you posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon