Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different BO Choices

For the sake of getting a little info out there on BO and our options I thought maybe we could do a comparison of products. Price, other suppliments you've had to add to make it work right, and the outcome. I thought if we could each put in what we know, it might be pretty enlightening. So I'll start with what I can contribute as a Bountiful Breast user, or BB on the boards.

The ingredients as listed on the bottle
serving size one capsule
propietary blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries, Pituitary Gland Substance and kelp
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach 1 hour or more before meals.

Paid 400 for a 13 month supply, which roughly breaks down to 30 dollars a month. I don't think that's bad at all for what I'm getting.

I then take L-Tyrosine and kelp with that, so add about another 10 a month to cover their cost.

2 things I find interesting after writing all of this. First I don't see any mention of progesterone which I was repeatedly told by BB that their product contains. Hmmm so does it or doesn't it?

Second, I didn't have a clue it had pituitary gland substance in it. I don't have a problem taking it at all, but I am not happy with myself about not being more on top of what I'm actually putting in my body. I should have known that before I popped the first pill. Shame on me for slacking.

Lastly my progress with BB
As of today I have officially grown 2 inches in about 2 months while on it. Needless to say I'm pretty happy with it so far.

So, that's what I have so far. If anyone that has experience with some of the other varieties to do a comparison it would be great.

Melissa

Hey Melissa,

You are doing great so far, 2" in 2 mos is fantastic! I am pretty careful about what I put into my body as well, and I have no problem with taking BB. The progesterone issue has been brought up before, honestly, I would like to understand it more because it does conflict what I've learned over the last few years.....but then again my only side effect from the pills was bigger breast, so it's one of those things I just decided I don't need to investigate further.

You didn't mention protein, are you drinking protein shakes? Some people do grow without it. I drink atleast one shake per day, even when I stopped BO, it has so many other benefits it will be part of my daily diet forever. Now that I've started again, I make sure I drink 2 shakes daily. As far as the purchase price for BB, when you look at the initial investment, it does seem like alot, but I think a small price to pay, and if taking herbs over a long period, you would eventually end up paying that and more. By the way, you got a good price, I got a discount, but not that good, but I only bought 6 months. Then a friend gave me 1.5 mos of her purchase. She's actually talking about not taking now, so I may just end up with her's too...no problem there, more for me! However, I want her to atleast give it a shot.

You've probably read that I'm doing the noogleberry pump now, and a couple of days ago just moved up another size to a D cup. It will be hard for me to gauge my BB progress, because the progress with the pump has been so good, I'm just taking BB to help my results along and make this new tissue I'm building more solid - if that makes sense? I am still working out and trying to drop more pounds and tone up, but with the pump I don't see losing any growth. Hopefully.

I did forget to mention earlier a problem I had with L-Tyrosine....it gave me age spot like pigments on my legs and arms because I tanned while taking it. I had heard it might be side effect. You might want to watch for that. I didn't put the two together until it was too late, but I used a good quality Vit-C serum and they have pretty much faded. For this reason I only take kelp now. My temp is staying up good.

Sissy

Sissy,

okay. I have to start out by saying wow! D? Wow! That's pretty impressive! I haven't even considered going up that far since I had so much tissue to fill in, even though I've gained 2 inches, I'm at a nice full B. When you start with so little you have a lot of catching up to do! I'm thrilled with my progress and very excited to see how much more I will gain.

If you looked at my program page you probably saw that I listed taking grape seed extract for my arthritis. I would recommend anyone to take it since it does way more than help with inflammation. It's also great for the skin. It reduces wrinkles and my fav part, helps age spots fade, which you mentioned having a problem with. I stumbled on what it did for my arthritis by accident. I got it to make my husband take after he had a pre cancer spot removed from his face from too much sun. Grape seeds known for repairing sun damage, so I thought it would help him and figured it might not be a bad idea for me to take it also since I am a shameless sun worshipper! lol. I was a little shocked when I woke up 3 days later pain free, and got to wondering if it was from the grape seed, so ran some experiments stopping and starting and sure enough it was, so I swear by it!

Okay so I got way off topic for a second there LOL, back to boobs!
I do have the protien shakes, but there are days when I am so darn busy, I don't have time to remember to do it. I do eat a high protien diet and if I forget my shake, I grab a protien bar. I'm still not so sure that this last 1/2 inch was growth though, since it happened in a matter of a couple of days right before my period, so it may be gone shortly, we'll see.

personally I hope the progesterone is in the BB pills since I'm a fan of the stuff. I went through a year of being on it when my hormones decided to take a vacation and everyone around me thought I was insane. It was a lifesaver and I did see some breast swelling while on it, but personally I don't see it as a way I would use to grow breast just because the swelling I got from it happened when my hormones were finally evened out and it was a result of using the progesterone when I no longer needed it which can also do a number on your balance. I do believe though that it is a invaluable source to use to help prevent estrogen dominance, so it makes sense that it could be helpful while on a NBE program. I may talk to BB again since I would like to know for sure if it's in there and why it's not on the ingredients list if it really is.

It's been great the last few days chatting with so many gals using or thinking of using the BO and is inspiring me again to be as excited as when I first began seeing results. I hope it does the same for some others.

Melissa

Actually, I take resveraltrol, which has grape seed in it. They are almost gone, but shocked me when they appeared. Maybe it was the grape seed that helped, I just know I spent alot of money on a C Serum to use on only those spots! I too love the sun, but I am careful. I rarely use sunscreen, but I haven't gotten any new wrinkles in 4 years, and just about demolished the ones that were forming by adopting a healthy lifestyle, and I take every superfruit in some form. I also used to hate tomato sauce, but then I found that they proved it prevented UV damage, so now I eat it all the time, and take a lycopene supplement. I know tanning is taboo, but I believe it can be done safely.

Just want to clarify, my results were initially very impressive with BB, but I did go back down to a B, but a med perkier B from a flattened out saggy one. I achieved a D cup using the noogleberry, and just started taking BB about 10 days ago.

(31-10-2009, 12:08 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  For the sake of getting a little info out there on BO and our options I thought maybe we could do a comparison of products. Price, other suppliments you've had to add to make it work right, and the outcome. I thought if we could each put in what we know, it might be pretty enlightening. So I'll start with what I can contribute as a Bountiful Breast user, or BB on the boards.

serving size one capsule
propietary blend 525 mg
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach 1 hour or more before meals.

Paid 400 for a 13 month supply, which roughly breaks down to 30 dollars a month. I don't think that's bad at all for what I'm getting.

I then take L-Tyrosine and kelp with that, so add about another 10 a month to cover their cost.

2 things I find interesting after writing all of this. First I don't see any mention of progesterone which I was repeatedly told by BB that their product contains. Hmmm so does it or doesn't it?

Second, I didn't have a clue it had pituitary gland substance in it. I don't have a problem taking it at all, but I am not happy with myself about not being more on top of what I'm actually putting in my body. I should have known that before I popped the first pill. Shame on me for slacking.

As of today I have officially grown 2 inches in about 2 months while on it. Needless to say I'm pretty happy with it so far.

So, that's what I have so far. If anyone that has experience with some of the other varieties to do a comparison it would be great.

Melissa
How did you get the 13 months for 400$ was it in their website or somehow else?I checked their site and it's much more expensive :s:s

When I ordered mine back in July, ( a birthday present to the twins with love, me and hubby.) it was waaaaay lower than that. I do recall that I had only looked at the 6 month supply option because it was so high, but I had called in with a million questions and spoke to Jules, who was awesome at the time and pointed out that due to a sale, if I went with the 1 month supply she could give me a fantastic deal. I don't know if that was the standard price at the time or not. I kind of assumed it was. I thought it was one of those online sales that in reality it's the real price and they just always call it a sale, I guess I was wrong, or the price suddenly took a major jump.

I was so excited and so afraid all at the same time when I ordered mine. I hadn't found this site yet and was really taking a leap of faith that their website was legit and the stuff would really work. I do remember my husband and I saying, even if it only changed my breast by a cup size, it would be worth the money and way cheaper than surgery to have done so. Who knew that once you get that cup size you get greedy and want more.

I hope that prices are the only thing that has changed. I know bountiful breast would give a lifetime of free BB in exchange for testimonials with pics and being willing to let people contact you through email to answer questions. I have every intention of doing that if they let me. I think that is a fantastic deal and as I've said before it has benifited my hormones so much I could see using it from time to time for that alone!

I would suggest calling and talking to them. Maybe thy still have an awesome deal they can offer in person to clinch the sale, that's not offered online? We can hope anyway. Or ask about future sales? Maybe a big christmas one or something. You never know till you ask.

(09-11-2009, 01:21 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  
(31-10-2009, 12:08 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  For the sake of getting a little info out there on BO and our options I thought maybe we could do a comparison of products. Price, other suppliments you've had to add to make it work right, and the outcome. I thought if we could each put in what we know, it might be pretty enlightening. So I'll start with what I can contribute as a Bountiful Breast user, or BB on the boards.

serving size one capsule
propietary blend 525 mg

Melissa
How did you get the 13 months for 400$ was it in their website or somehow else?I checked their site and it's much more expensive :s:s

True..I will send them an email and ask.Christmass is coming so i might get lucky Smile

news from bb... they said they would bring it down to 600 bucks if i paid all at once (for the 13.5 months). if i wanted to do payment plans, i could do a 3 month or a 4 month but there are fees so you end up paying a little bit more, just spread out a little more.

sigh... may just bite the bullet and go for it... the things we do, ladies (and gents)... the things we do...

Tell me about it, I paid like $256 for my first bottle of 4.5 months. I just paid $300 for 6 months, so that is still a better deal for 13.5 mos.

That's insane! And here I thought I was paying an arm and a leg when I got mine. LOL, I probably would not have gone through with it back in July if it had been any higher. You have to remember, I had never even heard of natural breast enlargement, so I was taking bountiful breast word for it and it was a pretty scary thing putting out that type of money for pills that supposedly grew breast, when my brain kept saying you've got what you've got, what are you doing??? LOL I'm really really glad I did it though, because then I began finding places like this which really opened my eyes to what was and wasn't possible.[/b]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon