Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Excess estrogen AND excess free testosterone. Please help!

I was going to order WU but was wondering with an excess of both estrogen and free testosterone (saliva test) if that would be stupid. Blush WU claim to have some type of general hormone balancing effect I think but maybe I misunderstood?

I suppose I feel like buying something in a bottle rather than trying to mix my own concoction of herbs because I feel the information is so overwhelming! And also I can't find info on anyone who has an excess of both estrogen and free testosterone. (I actually don't know what "free" testosterone is so if anyone can clarify that would be great!)

Lastly, I really want to get started on this and give it a good 6 months or so. I have a baby and not much free time and was thinking due to excess estrogen maybe trying progesterone cream? Is that an effective or even possible NBE option or is that just something that should help the other symptoms? Huh

Also, when breastfeeding I took fenugreek to help milk production and my cup size went up which was awesome (shame that I still looked like a potato from after having a baby! Big Grin) and I was wondering what affect it would have now if anyone knew or had experience? Also would fenugreek cause me to start lactating! Sorry if that's a really stupid question. Blush

Lastly I can find a list of herbs mentioned but can't seem to find a page that woudl give recommended daily intakes for NBE. Could someone kindly provide a link or a nudge in the right direction?

I've been planning to post for ages but I have a very clingy child who wont let me on the internet! I really hope you guys can help me and thanks so much in advance if you can! Smile

Hello Amethyst,

Ah, here it is. Easy enough to find! I answered your post on the other forum.

Good luck!

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon