Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions for experienced noogleberry users :)

Rainbow 

So, I had never heard of Noogleberry until visiting this site. I had heard of Brava on a documentary I watched once, and a dr told a girl that her growth on Brava would not be permanent. This discouraged me, but after reading this forum I've read many good reviews about Noogleberry that say it is very effective for nbe as well as permanent. I've decided to try Noogleberry, but I have some questions.

1. The cups come in many different sizes. I have a B cup, so I'm guessing I need either a medium or large! I'd like to use the large cups, but if I'm a tad too small for them when I first start out will it make a difference?

2. I'd like to keep my natural breast enhancement journey a secret from others. I've read a lot about Noogleberry causing marks, brusing, and indentions on boobs though. Is there a way I can prevent any of this? I'd hate for my boobs to have red rings or indentions around them when I'm in front of my boyfriend or in a swimsuit!

3. What was your Noogleberry routine? (how often did you noogle & how long)

Thank you ahead of time for your help, ladies and gents. This website has been so helpful, and I appreciate all of you wonderful people. Any other Noogleberry advice would be appreciated also :)

Hi Dear!
I am now using the NB for about 4 months! and it's amazing!
I started as a AA and now I am an A.
I started using the M's and after 2 months I used the L's.
So I think that if you are a B...you can start with the L's.

About the red marks...you can try to put a lot of lotion on your breasts so it will make the red marks lighter. Also if you noogle for only 30 min. not with a high presure then you souldn't get the red marks for long.
I noogle once a day for 2 hours. the red marks go away after about 2 hours.
so if you know that you will be with your boyfriend in the evening ....pump in the morning.

I hope this helped you in a way...if you have more questions feel free to ask Smile

Thank you very much for your reply! It was very helpful & I'll be sure to come to you with any further Noogleberry questions :)

No Problem! Any time dear!!! Smile

Sizing a dome to your breasts you have to take into account the band size of your bra. The bigger the band size the more flesh a prticular cup size contains. I am a 46A and I use the XL domes, I fill the L size clear to the end. If you are about a 34 - 36 the sizes discussed should work just fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon