Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In need Of answers and advice from experienced ladies

Rainbow 

Hello ladies! I just turned 20 in September, I have breasts that are 32A (or even smaller) they are so far apart, so even the most expensive push up bras will never work, there would just be a huge space.. Sad lol. I would love to have at least a full 32A or a B if possible..

Okay so here are some questions for the ladies who have used w.e you guys used and has worked! Smile

1: what product did you ladies use?
2: how long did it take in order for one cup to grow?
3: how Much did you buy ?
4: and would you recommend me to massage my breasts? If so, should I use anything while massaging them?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read!! I hope I get answers and some advice! Thank you again!!

Take a look around the forum. There is tons of info and experience from other ladies. You also must do your own research and find what works for you, cause not 1 magic product works for everyone. Fenugreek is the main herb people have been using that have noticed growth from along with other herbs they have added along the way. Yes, massage your breasts with a lotion or oil. I use a body butter with olive oil and herbs in it, plus I have a wild yam cream I mixed in my massage. Check out Tigerlily's program she has a massage you can try out. Just remember, this site is your friend and people are hear to help you, but you must experiment yourself to find your "magic mixture" that works for you. I hope this has helped you out =o)

Thank you!!

I have tbeen using a natural method in attached article through combination of exercise and certain foods, I mean natural foods (not supplement) since a year ago and my breast has improved one cup size.

I think different people will have different effect, some may see the result faster.

Attached Files

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon