Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi need adivice

Big Grin 

has anyone ordered from this website http://www.puerariaherb.com/PurafemPackages.html
if so is it any good? or does anyone know a good Pm website that i could order from =) .. i just need help its too many websites and stuff confusing its hard to decide wich is a good one to choose... lol^^.. ive been taking breast succes and and have'nt got much results and I heard alot of thread that they have gotten results with pm so i want to change Big Grin

Hi Fanny
Chrissiegirl has been getting her PM from pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk [also.com].
It has a very high percentage of pm in it (I think she said 100%) and has had great results from it. The higher the percentage the better the results seems to be one idea bantered about. I have heard from folks who have used PM from other sites and the product may have been diluted. But they had great results as well. I would start out using something someone else had good results on. Then if you need to by different materials. You can then compare them easier.

Smile well i decided to order from this site http://www.ainterolherbs.com on friday ... looked like a good website and well got my stuff today Tongue.. lets see how this goes .

Good luck and good growing.

thanks andy Smile you too [/align]

ohhh yay u guys have brought it from the same place as me, how has it been for you with the products coz i posted on a diff thread about how i brought the cream instead of the pills coz they made me feel really wierd and i ate less then usual so i swapped to the cream and wondered if u guys may know if it's just a effective, i know on the website it says it won't be as effective as taking it with the pills but im trying to avoid the wierd feeling, hope you guys r getting gr8 results ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon