Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for BO users

One of the claims for BO is that after a period of time it will cause the body to shift over to estrogen evelopment rather than testosterone development. This is said to be irreversable. So how would you know that this is occurring or has occurred? The only way I could see would be to stop all NBE and still develop. But would that be a reliable indicator as some have indicated the body builds up a "store" of the estrogen and takes a long while to use it up.

Blood hormone level tests would give you an idea of where you stand on your production levels, but I think you are right. You would need to stop use for awhile to get a accurate reading. I think it has more to do with cell memory than anything else. After awhile, the body doesn't produce as much test as it used to. So the body forgets how to do it.

Hi Wishful! I'm not sure I quite understand what this means (shifting from testosterone development to estrogen evelopment). Can you please post few links where I could read more about it? Thanks!

(04-02-2011, 11:14 AM)Ginie Wrote:  Hi Wishful! I'm not sure I quite understand what this means (shifting from testosterone development to estrogen evelopment). Can you please post few links where I could read more about it? Thanks!

hes a male*
BB clams that if u use it more then 3-6 mths it will or might happen
one of the down side for males using it >but it does work very well on some<
try PM First if your worried about your hormones shifting permanently

and to answer your question im not 100% sure about it if BB got additives in it that makes it happen or if its all BO
i would like to know this to i might give BO anther go

I was on PM for a long time with nice feminization effects - soft skin, mellow moods, emotional, some fat redistribution - but little of no breast growth. I developed to a 46A- but can't seem to get that last little bit to tighten up the bra cups. So now I am trying BB to see if I can get that last amount I am after, maybe up to a B-. I have given the hormonal changeover a lot of thought. If in 5 months I don't grow very much at all I may keep taking it and see if I can get the changeover to occur. However, if I do start developing quite a bit I will of course have to stop BB then. So now till July will determin what I do.

Ginei, here is a lot of inormation on the Transfemme site that may help you understand what is going on with the hormone changeover. http://www.transfemme.com/faqs There was a post somewhere that went into detail about just how this change occurs but I have no idea where it is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon