Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't know what possessed me!

In my country BO is prescribed by doctors and is used to treat menopause symptoms (by "waking up overies") as well as infertility associated with high FSH (follicule stimulation hormone). This hormone is gradually climbing up in women over 35 making it impossible to get pregnant. BO lowers FSH to the level where they can get pregnant. According to instruction you're supposed to take BO for 2 weeks only!

Now let's think - what happens if you take BO when you're young and your FSH is already in the right level.. Scary, isn't it? I asked my doctor about it and nobody knows for sure what happens then because there hasn't been enough research, at least not in Europe.

I've been taking BO for nearly 2 months (just BO, without pituitary) and I already see results, how can I stop now what I just started believing in BO, in myself, in what seemed like a miracle before?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon