Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

any reviews on this PM?

any reviews on this PM?
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-x-300mg-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-Natural-Breast-Enlargment-/350354093470?pt=AU_Nutrition_Natural_Therapies&hash=item5192bb359e

I just ordered the same bottle from Thailand. It took 3 weeks to get here, but I finally got them last week. When I start taking them, I'll be sure to let you know. Wink

thanks for the help

no problem!!!

seems to work for me

I'm taking the same brand now for almost 2 weeks. I havn't experience the growing nails and better skin yet, but almost immediately I experience increased secretion, libido, and groin pains. This is when I take two tablets am, and 2 tablets pm. When I skip the 2 tablets at night, then I don't get the increased secretion, but reading somewhere that with PM you get the best initial growth in 3 months, if I were to lower the dosage to just 2 a day, would I still benefit from the initial growth spurt? I'm also using noogleberry for 3 weeks since 2/7/2011 (about 27 hours on L and R), and in the 3 weeks I'm noogling, and 12 days of taking PM, I gained .75". I don't know if this is PM or noogling or both but it seems I jumpstarted growth again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon