Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat rub

Information 

Hi ya'll

Yday i hurt my neckSad and put some heat rub on it... then it came to me, breasts need to be heated to help growth rightHuh? like when i massage i always heat my hands, and when you do hypnotherapy you imagine some kind of heat on them... so why not use heat rub to grow them to?Blush

has anyone tried this? I mean, i think it makes sense, but i dont know if theres any risks... but i am so contemplating about adding this to my routine, like massage it in the morning instead of the oil i use...

hmmm...

any advice/suggestions?Cool

thanks dolls xxx

Ree Bee, you're very correct in that heat can help with NBE!

If your using an oil, paste, or cream that contains natural herbs that help with breast growth, I would recommend that you do your massage routine and leave whatever you're using on. You can apply heat to your boobs which will help open up your pores and help you absorb whatever you're putting on your boobs.

I would place something between yourself and whatever heating device your using so that you can keep it clean. Saran wrap seems to work well, just be sure to set the heat to low.

Even if you are not using any sort of beast enhancing cream for massage, heat does help bring more blood to whatever area you're placing the heat on (its your body's way to try and cool off that area). Blood brings the building blocks and materials needed for growth.

So all in all its good! Plus it feels good too Smile

thanks taneras!

The heat rub im using is full of unatural chemicals and shiz, so i dont think its that good lol HOWEVER im now on the hunt for an all natural heat rub/oil so i cant start using that! cant wait Shy

at the moment after a massage im applying this heated been bag thing majig which u just shove in the microwave and it heats up wonderfully... but with a heat rub/oil it'll be two in one with less hassleWink

Does the heat really make a difference ? I thought the rubbing alone would work, but will heat help the proccess ?

I had an account on here that for some reason wouldn't let me log back into it, but while I was on here under the name "PaddedPrincess" I posted about something like this. I had read somewhere that cayenne pepper was good for massage, and at first I did get some intense circulation, but then it actually burned my skin. That sucked, so I would recomend keeping that in mind with heat.

Ooh thanks for that, I was thinking about something like Tiger Balm, anyone tried that?

Glad to help! Smile I love your quote by the way, so true! I had to google tiger balm and I have to say that it looks interesting, but I have no idea where you'd find it! Maybe online? Chinese medicine is fascinating to me and maybe that would help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon