Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

soy

Hey I 've been using soy (soy lecitin) for some time, and my breasts actually grew, but I am worried how soy affects the body. And I am also curious will my breasts shrink after I stop with using soy??
Also girls there are side effects like bloating stomach
GOOd luck

Where did you buy your soy? What brands and how much did you take daily?

Tiger Lily is or was a big believer in soy for breast enhancement. A few other girls here have taken it too.

as i am sitting here stuffing my mouth with buttery theatre popcorn, i am wondering about this soy lecithin! please keep us updated. good luck!

(28-01-2011, 09:09 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Where did you buy your soy? What brands and how much did you take daily?

This is natural wealth soy lecithin.(1200 mg 100 softgels, I take one daily). I've bought it in farmacy in Serbia. I really gained weught because of this.
But at first i wasn't using this soy lechitin, I was using soy products(soy burgers, soy meatballs..etc.) It was actually better in my opinion, my breasts really grew, I didn't gain weight, nor my stomach was bloated, but it was too hard to cook every day meal with soy.
So I am hoping soy lechitin would be as great as soy products.
Good luck, Update if you try with soy.

(28-01-2011, 09:09 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Where did you buy your soy? What brands and how much did you take daily?

This is natural weight soy lechicitn. I've bought it in farmacy in Serbia. I really gained weught because of this.
But at first i wasn't using this soy lechitin, I was using soy products(soy burgers, soy meatballs..etc.) It was actually better in my opinion, my breasts really grew, but it was too hard to cook every day meal with soy.
So I am hoping soy lechitin would be as great as soy products.
Good luck, Update if you try with soy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon