Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about different NBE Methods.

Hey, first time poster here! I'm wondering about some different BE methods and after browsing this forum for a while I thought yall could help me out.

My History: I'm a 24 year old biological female who's already been trying out the noogleberry system for around 8 months solid now which I use for about two hours a day. I was on birth control about 3-4 months ago but I'm not now. I don't have any children but plan on having some in the next few years.

My problem: While the noogleberry system has worked some, its hit and miss. I notice great swelling for the week or two leading up to my period, but it doesn't seem to stick for all that long. And once my period hits I don't even get the temporary swelling that I was getting in the week or two leading up to my period. It's confusing, I've had to purchase the next size noogleberry cup/dome twice because I kept outgrowing them. I thought that with me moving up so much in noogleberry cup size (medium-extra large cup) that some of it would have stuck by now. I just started using a heating pad in conjunction with my noogleberry system, hopefully that will help. I'm also wondering if the winter is not allowing me to see great results with my noogleberry?

I'm looking for some more methods that, with conjunction with the noogleberry system, could get me where I want to me. This is where the experts here come in. I'm looking at two main areas right now.

1.) Breast massage: This is one I certainly want to do. My husband and I have already downloaded severral short clips, so I think we have the actual massage down pat. The problem we are having right now is trying to see which recipe to use. We've seen the list here, and they all seem to be so different. I'd like to use the herbs that are usually associated with breast enlargement (like fenugreek and a few others). I'm a bit worried to take these herbs orally, but I can't imagine an external application could do you much harm. Can someone help me narrow down what recipe to use?

2.) Herbal supplements: I'm interested in using these, but some of the side effects are turning me off. For example, I've read where fenugreek can cause internal bleeding, and if you use too much saw palmetto some of your hair can fall out. Some of these herbs aid in weight gain and acne. I want to gain boob weight, but my body tends to store fat where women want it the least - not my butt or by boobs, but my belly. I don't want to take these with the risks they have only to make my belly bigger or something that is known to be an overall weight gainer (I've read fenugreek can do that).

Bottom line: I'm looking for safe methods to help with BE that can be used along with the noogleberry system. Price isn't really an option. Please help!

Did I post too much information? I can do a cliff notes version if its too long.

Also, should I split this post up? Asking the massage questions in the massage section and asking the oral intake of herbs in the herb section?

Here is one thought I have. When my wife and I married, she was a B. but I couldn't keep my hands off them, I was always grabbing them and giving thm a squeeze. It wasn't long and she started growing. She is now a DD. I take credit for a big part of that growth due to my constant "massage". So give it a try, just have your husband do what he wants to do anyway - keep his hands on them every chance he gets. Your own private masseuse. and if it doesn't work, you at least had the fun. I think that mssage, any massage, is better than no massage in getting growth going. There are a lot of specific techniques on the web each with its own claim to fame but the goal is to increase blood circulation to the breast. I think a loving squeeze from a loving husband will accomplish that.

(29-01-2011, 03:15 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Here is one thought I have. When my wife and I married, she was a B. but I couldn't keep my hands off them, I was always grabbing them and giving thm a squeeze. It wasn't long and she started growing. She is now a DD. I take credit for a big part of that growth due to my constant "massage". So give it a try, just have your husband do what he wants to do anyway - keep his hands on them every chance he gets. Your own private masseuse. and if it doesn't work, you at least had the fun. I think that mssage, any massage, is better than no massage in getting growth going. There are a lot of specific techniques on the web each with its own claim to fame but the goal is to increase blood circulation to the breast. I think a loving squeeze from a loving husband will accomplish that.

Well my husband does enough of that already, or at least I thought so, and I haven't noticed any growth. I've already ordered some herbs and powder for tea, so I guess I'll give that a go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon