Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Professional Use

Professional Use
November 19 2007 at 11:54 AM Diane (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyone that uses or has seen the Better than Brava machine used in salon or spa?

I hae been reading and tryingto gather info.

I know there are alot of women that would like to try the machine but do not have the money to purchase the machine themselves.

I'm a LMT and thought maybe adding it to my list of services, Body Wraps, airbrush tanning, and etc...

But what would I tell clients, how much to charge, how often to come in and of course the procedure to keep it professional and discreet.

Author Reply
gokhil
(no login) Re: Professional Use November 19 2007, 6:32 PM

these machines are completely useless unless you use them every day. if someone can't make that commitment they shouldn't bother.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Professional Use November 19 2007, 9:06 PM

You could use it as an enhancement - it'd give swelling in a one-off treatment that would last for a few hours but it's not that expensive, not sure where you're based but you can buy it new including p&p in the UK for £180 from gagdgetstore.com

Not sure if new users could tolerate a long enough session to give significant swelling though, it really pulls hard and it may take some time for the body to respond, it's different for those of us who've used brava already.

Pam
(no login) Re: Professional Use November 20 2007, 6:04 PM

Unless the machine is used every day it seems like a pointless exercise (I realise that for those who do use it every day it may still be a waste of time).

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Professional Use November 26 2007, 9:20 AM

Or $320 something from some websites, or on ebay too.

Louise
(no login) Re: Professional Use November 26 2007, 10:01 AM

I would advise not to buy from the websites which have spammed this site pretending to be several satisfied users - this brings the whole product into question if their only testimonials come from their staff and they have to log on under different names to pretend it's more than one person.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Professional Use November 26 2007, 9:49 PM

you can buy direct from the manufacturer in china and get it for way less. I emailed them about getting just the machine with large domes, and xl domes (not the small or medium domes and not the glass parts which according to bosom buddies group seem to always arrive broken anyway) and they told me $250 including shipping to US!

Louise
(no login) Re: Professional Use November 27 2007, 6:49 PM

Hi Kieyah - who exactly did you email? I just need the large and XL cups (well probably just the large but feeling optimistic!)

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Professional Use November 28 2007, 10:07 PM

it is the china manufacturer. the email I have is jimyjet@hotmail.com
but I know he has several. if that one is not working ask the girls on bossom buddies group
you can order just the domes. but keep in mind they sell them as just one dome/cup each. so make sure you tell him you need 2 large cups and 2 xl cups to make them each a set.

but if you have old brava domes that are ruined but the size would still work, you can tear off the silicone rims and use them with silicone sheeting with holes cut out for the boobs to fit through (learned this on bb group). and these will work with the bb machine. Don't use good brava domes with the bb machine, it will ruin the silicone rims.

forgot to add also the xl domes are very wide. I had such a hard time getting them to work since I have a small frame. The seal didn't want to stay even when i used silicone sheet there would be a huge gap on the sides. so if you are narrow too you may not be able to wear the xl bb domes.

Woolly Sheep
(Login kitten357) Re: Professional Use December 30 2007, 8:31 PM

Hello everyone. I have a question. Can this BB machine be helpful for a small A size? After I lost weight, it seems I dont have size on them at all. Thank you in a advance.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Professional Use December 30 2007, 9:24 PM

Hi Kitten,

I don't think it matters what your starting size is and you'll get a better progression with the different size cups, if you were quite big to start you could use one size. You will probably need to put in a lot more time than the manufacturers of these things say, although if your boobs were bigger when you were fatter your skin should be stretched already so it may be easier. I also lost a lot of breast size (to small B, maybe even A cup) by losing weight and have lost more weight but seem to have bigger boobs than ever now! Hope it's permanent when I stop!

kitten357
(Login kitten357) Re: Professional Use December 30 2007, 9:45 PM

Hi Louise. Thank you very much for quick responses and help Smile

Esmerelda
(no login) Re: Professional Use January 4 2008, 8:59 AM

It seems crazy to use one of these machines 'professionally' when they have not even had basic safety tests, let alone any efficacy tests. Using it personally is one thing, but 'professionally' I don't think so.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Professional Use February 14 2008, 6:28 PM

Thanks Keiyah. I wish I knew about the manuf. from china back in 2006. I got BB machine from ebay (from Mark) for $366. It is much cheaper to buy from China as I think all I need was the domes and the tubes.
Louise or keiyah, did you order your domes from this manuf. yet? Do you know how much is for a set of domes. Thanks!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon