Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

relationship without passion-what do you thin

Maybe she is just bored of the sex position? I think it might be better if they try something different? I mean there are a lot more things to do than boy on top girl on bottom. I mean there are toys, you can listen to music, you can change the environment.

Also it's not like you have sex with someone everyday. Sure when you start out a relationship you might, but if your actually living together, it's usually like once or twice a week. You could go more, but after a while you like to make something special out of the moment, and don't want to do it constantly.

If she is not in love with the guy, that is another story. She could just be scared to leave or feel like it is a waste of her time if she leaves. My last ex, I was with for 2 years and didn't want to split because I thought it would be a waste. But I really didn't love him anymore and we just went our separate ways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
relationship without passion-what do you thin - by cinderella - 21-01-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Super Boob - 21-01-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by CousinRose - 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Run.Rabbit - 03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by stellsbells - 04-03-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Wishful - 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM