Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO Roll Call

I've completed my 3rd week of BO and have not really had any sensations yet. It seems like most people get sensations almost immediately even if they don't grow until a couple of months into their program. When did you guys start getting sensations?

My increase (I don't call it "growth" yet becasue it's only been three months) is about half a cup (which stays after period) and I have never had any sensations! No tingling no shooting pains - nada! Smile My boobs don't even get sore before period - they are just fuller and heavier. That's really strange because when I was on herbs - my boobs were itchy, painful at times, really sore before period but all the "growth" disappeared after the period. Also I noticed that I don't have that extreme PMS, period is not painful. My doctor tells me that BO doesn't necessary increase hormones.

(12-03-2011, 08:51 PM)Ginie Wrote:  My increase (I don't call it "growth" yet becasue it's only been three months) is about half a cup (which stays after period) and I have never had any sensations! No tingling no shooting pains - nada! Smile My boobs don't even get sore before period - they are just fuller and heavier. That's really strange because when I was on herbs - my boobs were itchy, painful at times, really sore before period but all the "growth" disappeared after the period. Also I noticed that I don't have that extreme PMS, period is not painful. My doctor tells me that BO doesn't necessary increase hormones.
Yay, that's great to hear! I don't remember having any pain when my breasts grew during puberty. Maybe slight itchiness from time to time but it's hard to remember. I'm glad you haven't had any sensations. It seems like everyone's been describing these intense pains and I'm just not feeling anything. I know it's early but I was hoping to get some sign that I have the right dosage.

I thought I grew 1/2 inch but my boobs shrunk again 2 weeks after I got my period! At least it stuck around a little while. I'm almost done with my second month. Do you think I need to increase my dosage? I also don't have any tingles or growth feelings. I am taking 1000 mg a day. I'll up my dosage to 1500 mg a day.

If it happened in a miffle of your cycle I would say you either had stress or you didn't drink enough water or you were dieting or.. somehting else happened.. Hm.. If the boobs shrink it usually happens right after you get your period. Why would they shrink in a middle of the cycle? Dodgy

Well at the beginning, I would shrink right after I got my period, then it would be a few days after my period finished, and now it's 2 weeks later. Maybe it's slowly becoming permanent. But it is too slow! I just read that super boob had better results with 4 BO and 4 DIM per day so maybe I will try that.

well im taking a break to diet.i am going on a hcg diet.and i will risk for the sake of some weight loss.i am so fat right now .so i will come back and continue with the bovine ovary in 30 days .and for the record i am almost 39 inches.see you all in 30 days

I have been taking 4 BO and 4 DIM per day and my boobs are fuller and heavier! It might just be the point in my cycle that I get swelling anyway, but it seems that taking that much DIM is not hurting me at least. I will have to wait until after I get my period to see if the DIM is really helping.

Ok my boobs are sore! Does that mean they are growing? They are not tingling though. I hope they're growing!

I am about to start my 7th month/menstrual cycle on BO.

So far I have experienced lots of aches and pains, itching sensations. My breasts are noticeably larger, particularly in the middle of my chest. I am measuring around 32" to 32.5". Up from measuring around 31" to 31.5".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon