Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's give it a go!

Hello!

I'm starting with 31 1/4'' bust and 31 band, making me 31AA, but I find I fit into the 32As alright as long as it's a brand aimed at teens (candies, mudd, tart, etc). Today I am starting my program, and I'm very excited about it.

I'm going to:
Massage everyday
Take 2 Swanson's BO in the morning with 1 pituitary and 1 thyroid complex supplement
Take 2 BO in the evening along with 1 pituitary and 1 thyroid complex supplement
Cardio five times a week
Lift light weights twice a week
Eat a healthier diet with more protein.

Before I got my package of BO and Pituitary today, I was already working on exercising and eating healthier in preparation. It's not my first program (my first program was herbal which turned out to not be a good match), but it is my first time on BO. I did my research and started the thyroid complex early too because it has L-tyrosine as well as iodine from kelp, B vitamins and many essential nutrients. I'm already better at handling the cold!

Yay another BO person. Goodluck!

hahaha i like your alias zits2tits.

good luck on your program! Smile

Haha I love your sn.

Thank you! I'm trying to bring humor into things to stay on a positive note.

I've read you're suppose to cut out caffeine and chocolate (I suppose because chocolate also contains a little bit of caffeine for a double whammy), but I'm having a really hard time on the chocolate. Brownies are too delicious to not eat.

You can drink caffeine during BO Big Grin

When I was on herbs I had a terrible time weening off caffeine. I was so sad I couldn't have it lol

With the exception of the little bit in chocolate, I have licked the caffeine monster. It only took... close to a decade. To be fair I didn't take it seriously til I was in college, so that's only like what? 3 years? Not that bad.

But I'm really posting because I got checked out at the gym. Granted it was by high school kid in the midst of puberty but it was a check out nonetheless. Go me. *superhero stance*

Yeah in college coffee is like your best friend lol I was cranky w/o like 2 cups
But now I just need one if any at that

What did your checkup at the gym consist of?

lol i think she means someone at the gym looked at her/ eyed her up Tongue

good luck with your program. Have you noticed any aches or pains yet?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon