Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results From Strictly NB w/out Herbs?

Hi all...this is such an informative site. I purchased a NB and have tried to maintain a routine of noogeling for at least 1 hour 3-4 days a week. I have seen some amazing results on this board but I'm curious if the women (and men) with success from pumping were also using herbal supplements. I am not a fan of popping pills or buying 10 different solutions and concocting a smelly potion. I have not seen a difference in my breast as of yet but remain optimistic. Just want some additional testimonies... Has anyone had results from strictly noogeling + massaging? Thanks in advance!

(17-01-2011, 09:03 PM)KimKardashwannabe Wrote:  Hi all...this is such an informative site. I purchased a NB and have tried to maintain a routine of noogeling for at least 1 hour 3-4 days a week. I have seen some amazing results on this board but I'm curious if the women (and men) with success from pumping were also using herbal supplements. I am not a fan of popping pills or buying 10 different solutions and concocting a smelly potion. I have not seen a difference in my breast as of yet but remain optimistic. Just want some additional testimonies... Has anyone had results from strictly noogeling + massaging? Thanks in advance!

Hi sorry I just been kinda busy, busy haven't forgotten about you.
I have videos to show what the NB did for me. It takes time just make sure that you keep up with the breast pumping sessions. I know herbs, ugg I put my herbs in Spearmint & Peppermint tea. I then taste the fenugreek & SP if you can take thoughs and put others in the tea, it works. I put just a teaspoon of sugar. You may watch the video if you like I have made of my experience. As I hope you find a great plan and system that works for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_EwVCH3XHA

i know what u mean about not wanting to take lots of pills most nbe programs include quite a few supplements

ummm no pill alternatives.... Maybe try using a pueraria mirifica cream or soap with the nb?
Or a nbe chewing gum (bustup or zoft)?
Fennel/fenugreek tea
Natural liquorice sweets
Also make sure u drink at least 2ltr water

(17-01-2011, 09:03 PM)KimKardashwannabe Wrote:  Hi all...this is such an informative site. I purchased a NB and have tried to maintain a routine of noogeling for at least 1 hour 3-4 days a week. I have seen some amazing results on this board but I'm curious if the women (and men) with success from pumping were also using herbal supplements. I am not a fan of popping pills or buying 10 different solutions and concocting a smelly potion. I have not seen a difference in my breast as of yet but remain optimistic. Just want some additional testimonies... Has anyone had results from strictly noogeling + massaging? Thanks in advance!

I don't take any supplements, I use the NB from 1 -3 hours a day. I started in July '10 quit due to personal reasons in December having gone from a loose 34A to a fitted 34C. I started again recently having only lost 1 cup size, so a 34B. I have been gettng on so well with the new Contoured large domes that I am swelling nicely again and wearing my 34C's in the daytime.
I don't think herbs are necessary to gain with the NB. I guess I should update my pictures on here, unil I do, feel free to look at my progress page on the NB website, I'm flatty_natty.

I used nb for over a year with no growth. I don't know how other people can grow using only that, I wish I could. Sad I started taking BO and I hope that will help me finally grow.

Sweatpea, are you drinking enogh water? Taking collagen? Do you get any swelling at all? Do you noogle when laying down or sitting up?Do you massage or use heating pad before noogle?

i've been NG for 10 months with no growth... and yes, i've tried everything! NG worked for a lot of people, but to say it works for everyone would be a false statement.

having said that, i'm not quite ready to give up on it yet. i love the swelling even though it only lasts 2hr max.

Ginie, is there a difference between noogling sitting or laying down?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon