Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the consensus on soy?

I've read through posts that state that soy is very helpful to breast growth, but others say it is detrimental. What has been your experience?

Bountiful Breast pills which are derived from BO (Bovine Ovary) say not to have soy, but I've read other info about PM and other herbs which recommends soy.

Because I'm on BO, I'm avoiding soy at the moment. But I didn't have a lot of it before anyway.

So I too am confused about it but I would just go with the recommendations from the product manufacturer you are using.

I appreciate your response. I believe I will try the Bountiful Breast so that means I will be staying away from soy, also.

Soy is said to have phytoestrogens in it, that is why people on herbal NBE including PM may also add soy to their program, and it's why it's not suggested to use it on conjunction with a BO program. Hope this helps.

Yes, it does help, Anastasia. You are a wealth of information and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

I was curious if it's safe to use soy with Hops, Fenugreek and Wild Yam herbs? I quit the soy cause I felt I was getting too much with all of those herbs already. I was only doing soy cause I am lactose intollerant. But now I do the lactaid milk and i feel so much better =o) So, what is your take on this?

cutelilbunnie, I'm not an herb expert so can't help ya there, I had bad side effects from individual herbs so didn't take them long. I originally thought that lactaid was another soy milk brand so googled it, interesting it's made from real milk they take the lactose out. I've also heard that almond milk is good, I haven't tried it yet though. I use to love using soy milk for milk shakes and such though eventhough I can drink regular milk I like the taste of the soy milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon