Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!!!

Sad 

Im a High School Senior, and i am STILL a size A in cup sizes, how do I make my breast bigger?! WITHOUT surgery, i want i safe way to do it.. PLEASE HELP! HuhHuh

Just read through the forum. Also, there's a good chance you're still developing. Btw an A cup is not that small. Many of us on here are AA, AAA cups and smaller.

Last time i checked i was AA but it feels like i fit in a A better.

Hello,

I suggest looking in the "Breast Massage & Exercises" or "Hypnosis Therapy (Hypnotherapy)" forum. These are good methods for young women. You are still a young women, so your breast could be growing. I'm a sophomore in college and I am still growing taller lol. Anyway, avoid using herbs! Good look Smile!

I agree. You really need to make sure that you are done with puberty before starting anything. Like Black Hippie said, you could try massage and hypnosss. You could also try breast pumps like the Noogle Berry. Just stay away from whatever herbal supplements are out there now. They can really mess you up bad if your not done developing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon