Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just finished my first month with PM

Heart 

This is my first post. I was inspired to take PM from reading this board.

I'm 22 and a female. Most of the females in my family have a least a C cup. That gene skipped me Blush. I had a 34 A up until 2 years ago. I've never tried any other method before, but I had taken birth control a handful of times.

I began with a small 34 B when taking PM. I would take one cap in the morning and then one in the evening. Midway I changed to taking the powder from the cap under my tongue. That seemed to be more effective. The first change I noticed was that my breasts evened out, which was wonderful. I noticed that I felt tighter in my bras and that I've grown into a full B. I did the 15 day thing and my breasts have still maintained this size a week and a half after. My breasts have been sore throughout the whole process and they still are.

My goal is a small to mid size C cup.

I'm excited because it really feels like the PM is helping my breasts get to their full potential Big Grin

Congrats on your progress!!!! Smile
I wanted to ask you which brand are you taking?

I took Nature's Answer.

I think next time I'm going to find a Thai company that sells it in pure powder. I found a couple of inexpensive options, but they were in pill form.

The best value is a topical ..............a topical with a farmed cultivar.

Wild Thai products give higher mg/ but not higher efficacy....not really the best value

C

(15-01-2011, 02:48 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  The best value is a topical ..............a topical with a farmed cultivar.

Wild Thai products give higher mg/ but not higher efficacy....not really the best value

C

Carla, I've seen you mention topical PM a few times, do you recommend a particular product? I'm almost at the point where I need to order more of my Bella's PM serum, but I'm always up for trying new products. Thanks!

I will not recommend a particular brand, however a brand that uses a quality

farmed cultivar....should put you on the right track.

I do not believe Bella's product is a farmed cultivar. How do I know this?

Her percentages are off the wall / reminiscent of wild PM.

best C

Thank you for your info!

(17-01-2011, 12:44 AM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  
(15-01-2011, 02:48 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  The best value is a topical ..............a topical with a farmed cultivar.

C

Carla, I've seen you mention topical PM a few times, do you recommend a particular product? I'm almost at the point where I need to order more of my Bella's PM serum, but I'm always up for trying new products. Thanks!

As far as I know, also most of the wild PM is uncontrolled, which mean they don't know exactly the age of the root before they cut it. Also people that picks them, are not professionals so they mix any of the kind of Pueraria they can find. Farmed PM are at leased controlled as well as organically grown in most case with the right kind of soil.

I use Mirohealth from Anne Selene in Thailand which I know is farmed PM and treated the right way, so I trust them as well as I always get fast and good and professional answers from her when I send e-mails with questions.

Added: I forgot to tell that I also buy the Mirohealth serum from Anne Selene which is really good price, and what I do I mix it into normal body lotion and it gives a really good and smooth skin.

But I don't think their serum will have any effect on breast growth because it's not micronised (as they breast cream are) so it's in fact only good for the outer layer of the skin.

(01-03-2011, 05:33 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  
(17-01-2011, 12:44 AM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  

C

As far as I know, also most of the wild PM is uncontrolled, which mean they don't know exactly the age of the root before they cut it. Also people that picks them, are not professionals so they mix any of the kind of Pueraria they can find. Farmed PM are at leased controlled as well as organically grown in most case with the right kind of soil.

I use Mirohealth from Anne Selene in Thailand which I know is farmed PM and treated the right way, so I trust them as well as I always get fast and good and professional answers from her when I send e-mails with questions.

Added: I forgot to tell that I also buy the Mirohealth serum from Anne Selene which is really good price, and what I do I mix it into normal body lotion and it gives a really good and smooth skin.

But I don't think their serum will have any effect on breast growth because it's not micronised (as they breast cream are) so it's in fact only good for the outer layer of the skin.

Ainterol(US company in thailand) is another brand that sell pure farmed pm in caps, powder and topical solutions

(14-01-2011, 08:13 AM)Bricherita Wrote:  ... Midway I changed to taking the powder from the cap under my tongue. That seemed to be more effective. The first change I noticed was that my breasts evened out, which was wonderful. I noticed that I felt tighter in my bras and that I've grown into a full B ...

Hi Bricherita, I was thinking about taking the PM powder out of the capsule like you did. Did you leave the powder under your tongue for a certain amount of time? How exactly did you do this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon