Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going up a cup size quickly...possibly?

Hi everyone! I'm new to this website.. joined maybe 10 minutes ago..
I have small boobs and I feel horrible for my boyfriend because I make fun of myself to him everyday asking why he is with me for so long (5 months so far) when I am so small in the breast area. but being the guy he is he just ignores it and says he loves me for me which is good but I was wondering if there is any way to make my breasts bigger in maybe a three weeks time without any surgery, pills, or special lotions? All those things are not easy to do because I am only 15 and I know now your saying "just wait for them to come naturally" but I can't. I don't want this just for my boyfriend or myself.. I want it because everyone in school is much bigger then me and I get a lot of crap for being so small. Also, the last
week in front of my friend my mom made a comment asking me why I am so flat..she has D's so I have no idea why I'm an A. I'm not a large girl though.. I'm 5ft 2in and weigh 98 pounds. I don't know if anyone can help me out here but if you can please comment back on this and let me know your suggestions.
thank you!
Love,
Carly

Hey TennisTime. I too am fifteen, A cup and on this growth journey. First I'd like to say no matter the outcome of NBE YOU MUST LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF! Cause if you don't even with... 36D you probably wouldn't be happy. Second NBE takes time therefore DO NOT expect to get from an A to a D (you probably won't even be a B in that time). Since you're fifteen I'd suggest things such as exercise, proper diet, massage, hypnotherapy and hydrotherapy. With massage alone I went up half and inch in about three weeks (not sure, I didn't really massage much after week 2). Um...what else can I say...oh yes have confidence in yourself because low self esteem can be such a turn off for guys. Also to make your boobs seem larger try padding, standing upright and wearing clothes with ruffles at the front or stripes. Well that's about all I can share.

P.S say NO to sex. you're too young for that stuff
PM me and we can talk an stuff

Oh and gain some weight. Best BMI for NBE is 19-20 and your only 17.9, which is underweight

(13-01-2011, 08:41 PM)~BoobieGirl~ Wrote:  Oh and gain some weight. Best BMI for NBE is 19-20 and your only 17.9, which is underweight

Enhancing a breast does relates to body weight it seems... Good info.

Hi I'm 14 as of new years, with C chest. Not as fun as it seems. But if you really want a bigger chest massage and sleeping in a bombshell seems to help. My flatchested twin sister did those and she is a B now wen she should be a AA. However the best way is massage as well as thinking " I will have bigger boobs" your body works on belief so believe in your chest.

I would have said impossible, but I've tried (still doing) the boobie food/massage routine, and gained about 1.5" in less than 2 mos. But then I already have 4 kids which I breastfed all, and my breasts already stretched out. But it seems that 1.5" gain is not enough to go into the next cup. Currently wears 34A.

I was in your same shoes when I was in my teens. I was soooo flat and everyone else looked like women. I actually didn't really care at that time. However, today those girls have saggy breasts but mine stay high up so maybe it is not such a bad thing to be a late bloomer Wink

However, I am sure massaging will work for and you have nothing to loose by trying. But if it doesn't work for you, you could look at the suction method, like noogleberry.

Good luck Smile

oh dear i can relate!
when i was 15, they always told me,
wait for the right time..
but when is the right time?! i'm now 20 y.o!! but still super FLAT!

don't try NBE herbs..

take B.O (bovine Ovary pills) to help your puberty growth..

and L' Arginine for growth hormones.

eat Protein rich foods..

Massage breast with Flaxseed Oil, and do HYPNOSIS.

Because of your ages, how do any of you know that the "results" you got have anything to do with what you've tried instead of your body just growing them naturally? To the rest of the world, you're all still just little girls, you should just enjoy BEING little girls while you have that and THEN worry about being women when you're in your 20's.
Sadly, there is nothing you can do to make them grow 4 cups sizes in 3 weeks. Just about anything you CAN do to make them grow is going to take almost as long as nature, anyway. Just wait for it to come naturally and enjoy your young life while you have it.
Also, if your boyfriend really loves you for YOU, just be happy with that! Love like that doesn't come around very often.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon