Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking herbal supplement if one plans to become pregnant

Hi,

I read about the herbal supplement 'WONDERUP'. Has anyone tried this?

1) Does anyone know that taking these types of breast enhancement herbal supplements can cause problem for a woman who plans to become pregnant within 6 months to 1 year?

2) Also, will these herbal supplements increase the chance of getting breast cancer?

If anybody has any insight, please advise. Thank You and God Bless...

Gooddoer

I would advise you to not take any herbs if you are trying to become pregnant. I'm chewing Zoft, and on the package it warns that pregnant or those who may become pregnant should not use the product. But you're boobs should grow a fair amount with pregnancy, so don't be too discouraged!

I don't know anything about Zoft gum, which I believe uses pueraria mirifica, but I can't see why the traditional Western herbs would cause any problem for a future pregnancy. After all many women on NBE may be pregnant at some time in the future. Unless you're PREGNANT NOW I can't see why there would be any problem. These herbs are also used as galactogogues of course, for increasing a mother's milk supply, although not all of the herbs at once as you would get in Wonderup. One would probably be enough.

These herbal supplements are not believed to increase the chance of getting breast cancer, but they are believed to REDUCE the chnaces of getting breast cancer, since the phytoestrogens they contain are believed to have a significant protective effect against breast cancer.

(11-01-2011, 09:59 PM)Molly H Wrote:  ...
These herbal supplements are not believed to increase the chance of getting breast cancer, but they are believed to REDUCE the chnaces of getting breast cancer, since the phytoestrogens they contain are believed to have a significant protective effect against breast cancer.

I agree with that Molly, as I know herbal supplement can reduce the chance of getting breast cancer. This disease are usually for women and rare for men. However, herbal supplement have many benefits for our health and not to get a chance to have cancer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon