Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Buying new domes

Buying new domes
November 20 2007 at 8:28 PM bel_rose (Login bel_rose)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Ive been using brava for just over a week now - using the narrow medium domes at the moment but think I'm going to be needing the large soon. I didnt get the first domes from brava though and just wondering if its possible to call them and get just a pair of domes without having to pay for all the other stuff too? If not does anyone know where else it is possible to buy a set? Hmmm...think I had some other questions to ask too but can't remember them so may be back on shortly when I've remembered them!!

Author Reply
Woolly Sheep
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER nope November 20 2007, 9:09 PM

If you don't get the set from brava the entire system first they will not sell you domes.

Louise
(no login) Re: Buying new domes November 20 2007, 10:28 PM

Sadly you'll probably have to buy from ebay and at least in the UK they charge almost double what Brava charge because they know Brava won't sell them to you. Make sure you buy brand new with the plastic covering still on the silicone pads. Don't be too upset by the extra price, I prefer the airlock which was about £5 to the smartbox which is over £100 and all I got was the domes, smartbox, one roll on and a plastic drying rack for £790 so you're still better off in the long run. Let us know your progress.

Where can i buy BB Domes other than gismostore.com ??
December 3 2008 at 6:47 AM Dory (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm using BB 2012 for like 20 days now and i loved it!! but i can see some cracks on the edg of the domes and im afraid in few days it's gonna break Sad i want to get my spares now so that i wont have to wait to recieve my new when the ones im using are broken soon. i'm full 32A but i started using the Large Domes. where can i buy it at cheap price other than gismostore??? anybody's help is so much appreciated <3 <3 <3 <3

Steph
(no login) Re: Where can i buy BB Domes other than gismostore.com ?? December 16 2008, 8:14 AM

I think anywhere else that sells the machines, so they may sell parts too?

OMG! Brava domes you can try on for free!
June 5 2008 at 3:55 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Just spoke to Brava about ordering a new set of domes and apparently if you're in the UK you can try them on in London at 4 Harley Street to get the correct size - need to book an appointment, and if you arrange for them to order domes you an then take them home the same day!

Author Reply
jellyDeeee....
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG! Brava domes you can try on for free! June 6 2008, 12:32 AM

wow your so lucky !!!!! love jelly.......louise you said thebb xl is way bigger than the noog l is that right ????
I cant be bothered waiting for the new size to come out jelly....

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG! Brava domes you can try on for free! June 9 2008, 4:30 PM

Hi Jelly,

Yep, even the BB Large is bigger than the NB large and the BB XL is quite a lot bigger. Can you get them locally? I'm in the UK and even from a UK supplier it was over £50 GBP (not sure how much that is in AUD but quite a lot!). Using the BB on almost full power for 60 mins I never touched the end of the BB XL (was about 1 inch short) but I'm at least 2 cups smaller than you.

yay. i get brand new domes for free!
January 30 2007 at 4:58 PM diana (Login Diana1978)

I called brava because my foods were tearing away from the gel part and even though its been a week they are going to replace them for free! i just have to send the old ones back! yay! i will never talk badly about customer care!

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER p.s. January 30 2007, 5:48 PM

i would have had to pay 245 usd for the new ones!

Edit Message Delete Message

Erica
(Login em357304) Re: yay. i get brand new domes for free! January 30 2007, 8:40 PM

So how long will it be before you get them?
Will that hinder you process I suppose not having any domes?

I decided to go ahead and do Brava when I get my tax refund Wink

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hey erica January 30 2007, 10:08 PM

It shouldnt hinder my progress. I can still wear them its just i want them replaced now so it doesnt hinder my growth later. it should be about five days. fed ex. congrats on your decision. i wish you the best.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER actually January 31 2007, 12:15 AM

i reread my replacement policy and it says 2 day express! yay!

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: yay. i get brand new domes for free! January 31 2007, 12:22 AM

Lucky gurl u.

that's great
Also diana i wrote to Francis and ask about the sport bra instead of the smart box. and the reply was .brava can't work without the smart box.
will call and get more details. would really want to try brava . my boyfriend says it's expensive but i know he will get it for me, if i ask nicely. LOL.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER okay. January 31 2007, 1:32 AM

i have a 'sport' box instead of a smart box. because it has no modem capability. its cheaper than the regular brava system. good luck. i am now at 5 and a half wks.

Brava Wide XL - domes tried for free
August 25 2008 at 10:36 AM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Hi girls,

Just to let you know I went to Harley Street and tried on the Wide XL and they're hardly any different from the narrow XL - about 0.5 inch width, maybe 0.75 inch length and 0.75 inch depth, so a bigger volume but a very similar fit. If I breathe out I'm less than 26 underbust (they will tell you that even the narrow is too small if you are less than 27.5!) and I got a seal no problem - admittedly my boobs do seem to grow in my armpits! For anyone else in the UK you can make an appointment (they did tell me it was totally free - but check it's no obligation) by phoning: 0870 850 9595. The only negative part was that the lady just stood and watched and didn't offer to leave the room which I found a bit creepy but I just turned my back and got on with it! Then if you want to order the domes they can arrange delivery - I got mine 2 days later but I'm saving them to start on Sept 1st.

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Brava Wide XL - domes tried for free August 25 2008, 6:58 PM

hey louise! have you ever tride the wide domes? i measure 28.5 inches breathing normally, but i've had the narrow before, and I find with the wide ones they dont curl under as much (just in case thats ever happened to you).
so, you got a full cup size from your first venture? how long will this one be?
I just started two weeks ago - averaging 12 hours per day. I can only do 15 weeks total before leaving for 6 weeks to visit my boyfriend overseas so I can't do more than that....i hope I get results that dont deflate! when I come back, I will do an other session of 25 weeks, to finish at the end of June - im starting as an A-cup (AA?) and I plan to get to a C after my second session (fingers crossed!)
Good luck with your second venture!

Bravagirl2
(Login Bravagirl2) Re: Brava Wide XL - domes tried for free August 27 2008, 8:22 AM

Thanks Louise that is great to know.I need a new pair of domes and have been looking for ages to find some.

Websites for breast cylinders (domes) + prices
April 20 2008 at 12:47 PM Amy_m (no login)

Hey girls,

Well, it's a lazy Sunday morning so far, so don't blame me for looking around the internet this quick! :o)

Well, this is what I've found so far in regards to breast cylinders, sizes, prices, etc...

Well, the BB dome measurements are as follows (so you can use them as a guide):
Diameter x Length:
S - 4.5" x 4"
M - 4.75" x 5"
L - 5.5" x 5.5"
XL - 6" x 6"

Ok, so here's what I found: - I've included the site you gave Keiyah:

Enlarger Cylinders - $98.00
http://www.extremerestraints.com/breast-..._1321.html
3.5" x 10" - TOO narrow: if you look at the model in the pic, her boobs are SQUISHED big time!

Breast Cylinders - $199.00
http://www.aaa-xxx-penis-pumps.com/products.asp?pg=2
Custom diameter & length:
3"-5" x 5"-10"
(I think 5"x10" would be the ideal step up from the BB XL domes)

A Chinese manufacture - $110
http://www.yinyangchi.com/html/ladies.html
5.5" x 6" (pretty much the same as BB XL)
there's some note about possibly going up to 7.5" in length, but I'm not sure

I found this inventory - but it seems they're no longer in business - $120
http://www.monsternuts.com/inventory.pdf
5.5" x 7.5"

Boston Pumps - prices depend on size - $141
http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp?Page...&ProdID=10
5" x 9" = $70.5 x 2 = $141
you can increase length, but at an added price: the default length is 9" though (which you don't add an extra price for)
|
|
|
|
|
------>
I personally think the Boston Pumps look the most promising, they're a little bit cheaper than the other ones for $199! + you can pay more if you want to have more than 9" for the length.

I sat for ages looking for these cylinders on different search engines, but by the end of it, I was looking at industrial or building-site pumps & cylinders:oD.... somehow I don't thing anyone is going that far!!!!

Hope this helps. I think once I've gotten done with my BB XL, I'll get the cylinders from Boston Pump, that's after I check out whether or not I'll be able to get domes from Brava or not - since I'm not a Brava user.

Seri - buying from Brava
April 18 2008 at 6:43 AM Louise (no login)

Seri,

I know you got through quite a lot of domes, I'm going to need a couple more pairs in a few months time. Someone said that once you buy from Brava they will only sell you one more set - is this true or have you been able to buy several? I'm after a narrow XL and a wide XL - I know the XLs are hard to get hold of elsewhere.

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER brava April 18 2008, 6:54 AM

I have got 3 sets from them so far. Not counting rma destroyed domes within 30 days. So i think as long as you space them out and dont buy 40 sets they will allow you to get more than one extra set.

silv
(no login) brava domes April 19 2008, 3:03 AM

Louise, i just post something relate to this. Brava told me that you can purchase 3 additional sets as long as you're registered user. I don't understand why they told some others that they can only purchase one additional set and told me differently.

Seri, from you experiences, what are the odds that Brava will send out defective domes. I'm a little concerned as they told me domes are not exchangeable if purchase thru bravaonebay. It's too expensive to keep getting new domes. thanks!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER domes April 19 2008, 12:50 PM

Do not really know why some of them break down faster. All of them seem to be the same basic manufacture however i have noticed that the new ones break down alot faster than the older ones did. I think they changed the silicone inside. It is not as firm as the older ones. So it tends to break down faster. Especially if you use alot of extra suction.

I have also noticed a consistent oddity. The right dome port for the tubing on every pair i have received has been smaller than the left.

Do what i call the water drip test and see. Clean your domes and then let the water drain from the hole. if it comes out as a stream you are good if it dribbles the hole is to small and does effect suction slightly especially if you sweat. And since it gets mighty warm in here sometimes that does happen overnight.

If your domes are like this take a small drill bit just slightly larger than the hole and slowly drill it out. you can do it by hand or use a drill. just go slow. to fast will melt the plastic not open it up.

As for my next session it is on hold. I just got a new tattoo on my left shoulder and the top of the xl-wide domes rests on the bottom of the tattoo. so taking a week off for it to heal. Well i will wear the right side since it is now smaller than the left.

Louise
(no login) Re: Seri - buying from Brava April 19 2008, 8:02 PM

Both my sets of Brava domes were slightly restricted on the right to so causing stronger suction on the left which was bigger to start with. Was nearly 1/2 cup difference at one point! Interestingly BB seems to have more effect on the right.

To diana
March 4 2007 at 2:55 PM Glamma (Login Glamma)

Hi diana, In another thread you said when your swelling reaches within half an inch of the rigid domes, you should move up in domesize. How far into using brava will I have to be until I have to change dome sizes? How much does it cost for new domes? What size were you before you started brava? Sorry for all the questions, just doing a little research before I order.

Thanx

Glamma

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi March 4 2007, 7:49 PM

There is no set time when you outgrow your domes. but the longer hrs you keep them on the bigger the swelling. i was a 32A before and a full 32B now. which is find by me. domes cost 245 Usd. from the company, but if you swell to within half an inch or so within the first 2 wks the company will exchange them free of charge for bigger ones. dont worry about all the questions. i am happy to help.

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To diana March 4 2007, 10:02 PM

How many hours a day did you keep the domes on for and for how many weeks? Did you always sleep on your back? Not looking foward to that, is sleeping on your side possible or do you think the domes would lose suction this way? Is wearing brava really that uncomfortable to wear? I hope I forget it's there after the first day or so but I have a strong feeling I have many sleepless nights ahead of me.

Thanx

Diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi March 5 2007, 3:14 AM

i have a personal page here, where you can see the hours i kept.. i only wore it for a couple of days after my last log in.. Diana1978 brava..or something to that effect.. I found it easiest to sleep with a pillow under my head, one under each arm and one right under my thighs, pretty comfortable kind of to the side, but mostly on my back.yes they would lose suction if you lay to the side completely. i didn't find it that uncomfortable to wear.. at first it was this weird tugging then it was fine after the first day.. i never had trouble sleeping on my back, and i am not a back sleeper.. i wore it for like 12-20 hrs. just depended..yeah its, alot.. but i only wore it for about 7 weeks... hope this helps...

nikky
(no login) to glamma March 5 2007, 5:18 PM

i have been wearing brava a full 14 weeks. i have worn the system about 12 hours a night every night and have missed only one night in week 12. i started out a deflated B, maybe an A. but i have just in the last 2 weeks been outgrowing my domes. i ordered new ones because i plan on going to 24-26 weeks..maybe more. i wear a 36 C during the day now and I have really outgrown my B bra - i try it on every night =)
just so you know i didn't start having really any growth until the last few weeks (see my very frustrating post at week 10) but stick with it! it will happen! good luck!

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To diana March 5 2007, 5:40 PM

Wow only 7 weeks! I plan to wear mine for 16-20wks for 16-20hrs a day. Great to know sleeping isn't misson impossible, I'm not a back sleeper either and I'm not looking foward to it. I suppose in this case there's no gain without pain

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
SENIOR MEMBER To nikky March 5 2007, 5:48 PM

Hi nikky, great progress! C cup is my dream size! Have you suffered with any rash or blisters? Thanx for sending positive vibes my way, I need them because I've been concentrating on all the negatives recently and I really need to just go ahead and order! Have your nipples changed at all in size? I've heard other girls say it made their nipples larger.

Thanx

I need the advise of brava wearers
November 11 2006 at 12:37 PM Bey (no login)

Hi, I am purchasing Brava very soon through my doctor. The Brava people advised me to buy two domes, saying that the later will be used when the breast grows bigger. Is it true? I have made arrangement to ensure i have sufficient time to wear Brava each day. I have even bought products to reduce the risk of getting rashes, especially when i m living in a tropical country. Right now, I am size 34B now. Is it realistic for me to expect 34C at the end of the treatment?

Thanks for ya advice!

Bey

Author Reply
Nina
(no login) re: November 11 2006, 10:16 PM

Trust me, brava is a pain in the ass. It sucks up your living/enjoyment/relaxing time and you have to devote at least 8 hours a day for like a whole year. I was flat and it did work for me but slightly and I did exactly what they said. I am still pretty flat. The suction makes your breasts swell and it looks like you're improving more than you really are. over a long period of time you will grow (maybe a few milimeters). It might be hard doing it in a tropical country because it gets really hot, sticky, and foggy in those domes. I definately recommend you use alot of creams to keep yourself moisurized as the sticky domes cause itching, chaffing and rashes. I suggest buying 1 set of domes for now and if you start to see significant growth(not swelling) then buy another pair. Good luck to you!

Janet
(no login) Re: I need the advise of brava wearers November 12 2006, 7:18 PM

I think it's a cheek of Brava to ask you to get two sets. So many women don't increase by enough to need two sets. If 30% of women increased by that much I'd be surprised. I'm surprised at their audacity.

Miranda
(no login) Re: I need the advise of brava wearers November 13 2006, 7:43 PM

Hi Bey,

I would just purchase one dome size at this time. After 10 weeks of use, I am still using the same size (wide medium). Just make sure you purchase the appropriate size for yourself, maybe a wide large.

Here is a website for your reference:

http://asps.confex.com/asps/2002/techpro...r_1111.htm

It shows Brava's photo results of tissue growth of various women, from excellent (>120 ml increase) to good (80 ml increase).

I hope this helps you in determining the growth potential that you may have.

Good luck to you. Smile

Miranda

Peaches
(no login) Re: I need the advise of brava wearers November 14 2006, 9:47 AM

Nobody else seems to have bought two sets. The increase in size that women report from using Brava does not seem that great. As it only seems to give a modest increase, I can't see that needing two sets is very likely.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: I need the advise of brava wearers November 22 2006, 12:16 PM

i needed two sets - a large and extra large. I'd recommend buying the larger domes only. I needed them because my swelling got bigger and bigger (NOT my growth) I used for over 10 weeks and ended up with barely noticable growth. I had to stop because of blisters and rashes and sores that were so ugly and getting worse by the day. After the break i couldn't bare the thought of starting all over again, so quit Brava. I take wonderup now and would recommend anyone to try herbs first. I've grown 2 inches in 3 months. Seriously think twice about wasting your money on brava, it's soul destroying

Cindy
(no login) Re: I need the advise of brava wearers November 24 2006, 5:14 AM

i agree with anon same thing happened to my sister!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon