Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

Coming out of retirement to comment on here, as for me this was the thread that just made me feel enough is enough as ive never come across so much bitching and backstabbing in all my life. A few months ago i also accused Cheryl of being a fake, nothing to do with the size of her breasts, i just didnt like the way it appeared she was taking the pee out of being TS even said quote:" i had the chance to take male hormones but decided i liked being female" not exactly feeling as if she was born into the wrong gender then? As far as the breast size goes, said she had a hormone disorder (cant remember the name) but at the time i looked into this disorder on the internet and found in extreme cases this can cause SLIGHT!! breast growth in men, so not the zepplin size breasts we were all given to believe she had.

Expect now to get a army of cherly supporters saying how jealous i am of her succes, but why the heck would anyone want to go around with two medicine balls stuck in a bra??? Despite feeling this thread should be taken off as its doing no good whatsoever, Pensacola you have taken a tirade of abuse over this thread, but despite that you have stood your ground and for that i respect you!

I don't see what Cheryl has done wrong. She's not selling anything, she offers great advice and support and if anything is an inspiration.

Positive thinking and inspirations are the keys for NBE to work in my opinion. So even if her pictures are fake (which I don't think they are/were) they are still an inspiration if you believe in them.

Besides, online no one likes to show their real identity. I thought Cheryl was brave to show her face, or even a photoshopped version of it. Hell, I wouldn't show my face at all online. And for my body, if I had the ability to change the brightness and such, I would. The lighting sucks in my room, and it's hard to see any detail in the breast if I take a picture.

And we are off again lol. First of pensacola girl i havent took all my photos down atall, some i have because you have freeked me out taking my photos of my forum and here etc i find it creepy. I still have photos on my forum they havent gone anywhere so go take alook everyone if you must then do what ever tests you want and so on lol and most of photos on here where taken down along time ago before this even started so dont try twisting the facts.

Kerensa you have issues that i cannot even discribe and dont want to, You say you are just a bloke who wants boobs, when we all know your transexual and you just dont admit it or you are in denile but thats your choice. I never realised you accused me of being fake i must have missed that one i know you had a massive rant at me which if thats how you deal with things fine it means nothing to me. I dont see how me liking being female is taking the pee out of transexuals is that not what a transexual wants to be, female and happy, it seems to me you are jelous because i am happy and have admitted what i am but you cannot do this so just attack me instead. And no i never felt i was born in the wrong body and i was happy as a man but i had issues so something was wrong but if i dont fall in the typical transgender catagory im sorry i guess people must feel this way to be transgender my mistake. And to be fair if anyone is taking the pee out of being transexual it is you and you constant denile of being one. The hormone disorder is hypogonadism and it causes low testosterone and hence small breast growth, hence the reason i know NBE works or else i wouldent be how i am now would i. I have explained this dozens of times, the reason i say nbe works is because it does for some people, im sorry your not one of them. I never say look i have huge boobs or zepplins as you call them lol this is what you will have to, i mean read all my threads do i not explain myself clearly and tell everyone that nbe might or might not work for them its trial and error and so on, i really wished people would shut up and stop trying to pick at things they no nothing about, Sort yourself out Kerensa.

I think Blaze sums this forum up at the moment on an earlier reply, when they said this "No don't give it a rest. With 39 posts this is a very popular thread. I am enjoying it." who likes threads that just argue about petty rubbish, surely this is an NBE forum so come on please get back to bigger boobs lol. If you all say im fake then thats fine, for those who know im real then thank you. My pictures are still around so make your own mind up. Just think what someone new to this forum will think when they read this, not a good advert is it ?

Cheryl

(19-01-2011, 07:53 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  The hormone disorder is hypogonadism and it causes low testosterone and hence small breast growth, hence the reason i know NBE works or else i wouldent be how i am now would

Well done Cheryl, for once in your life you have told the truth, yes hypogonadism can cause SMALL breast growth, but there is something i cant work out, in a PM to me on your site you stated that you were a size 36E or 38DD, you also stated that you felt that 70% of your growth was down to Hypogonadism and 30%down to NBE, now i dont know what 70% of SMALL breast growth is, but shorly cant add up to what, a size C?? Also on another trans site, i left a thread asking why so many TS have boob jobs and most of the people who replied said because you can only get to a size B on Hormones. Now i dont know if they are right or not, but if they are then you are without a doubt a candidate for entry into the Guinness Book of Records!!

I consider myself to by Androgyne, which is why i hang out on the men who want breast section on Nexus (dork) but if i was TS why the hell would anyone be jealous of you, as if you are to be believed you live your life in fear of getting found out, mean to say what a great life you must have!! Im open about who i am, my avatar is real and basically i dont give a F*** who knows what about me. If you want to lead an alternative life style youve got to grow yourself some balls!!! but i wouldnt be suprised if yours are still intact anyway, as i also cant understand how you managed to get a sex change just because you like being female,cant see a gender therapist in the land giving you the go ahead for SRS just becasue you had SMALL BREASTS and wearing skirts!

Must admit though Cheryl, you would be a good sales pitch for any company selling so say breast growing herbs, get someone like you to go on a site like this saying how they used bountiful breast and woke up 2 weeks later with World record wobblies and cut you in for 20% of the profit! It must be either that or your just someone who is living in a fantasy world, can just picture you at night in bed wearing your i love Barbie pjamas, fabricating more photos thinking "how i wish i could look like this for real" maybe you just get some kick out of fooling people.

Would just like to ask Andy if in your numerous hours of fact finding, you have ever come across anything about how big a TS boobs can get by taking hormones, as i wouldnt want to get accused of putting something on here that isnt the truth!

Cheryl
I do not see it as rubbish. I see it as people standing up for what they have posted (just like you are doing) and disagreeing with what you have posted. Debating reality and fiction makes good reading. Keep the thread alive.

I found out it wasnt physically possible to be the size Cheryl stated she was a while ago, but at the time i was fed up with nexus as there seems to be a lack of freedom of speech on here, you either have got to walk all the same walk or dont walk at all. When i came on here and found out how Pensacola was being thrown to the wolves and being savaged, i decided to put on here my findings about her hormone disorder and the other things she has stated to me over the months which i felt just didnt add up. My only problem i have had with cheryl is the fact that too many people seem to look up to her as an icon, how many of you on here who have seen all the pics have wished they could get the same sort of growth from NBE that she has, albeit stopping along the way somewhere so that they dont get the same size as her.

I personaly feel Cheryl just wants to be liked and by having loads of people saying how great she looks or how they wish they could look like her, well its like getting a power surge. Do also question if she has had a sex change or not, as not only does the medical questions come to mind, but saying she spends a lot of her time trying not to get found out, when there are real TS people out there who lose their wives, kids, parents jobs ect to become the people they feel they are....do you really think they would give a S*** if they got found out for once being male.

Would just wish Cheryl would come clean or who knows do something to proove me wrong over my allegations about her and as for the majority of the rest of you on here, for pitys sake, if someone comes on here with a thread or a comment which might cause offence, think twice before you all gang up and try ripping that person to shreads as like Blaze says they are only standing up for what they think is true and besides they might just be right!

Kerensa, I was told pretty much the same thing about growth of a Genetic Male's breasts that you were, that such growth was not possible. I was also told that even if they did get anywhere near that big, the nipple/areola complex would change little from the original size/shape and that the Montgomery's tubercles would not develop as "Cheryl's" apparently have unless she had been pregnant! That came from a female doctor friend that is an endocrinologist.

As you expressed also, what sense does it make to plaster your real face all over the board, but fake your body if you want to remain anonymous and avoid anyone finding out you were once male?

And why does one run all their photos through a very expensive application that removes most of the evidence of alterations to the photo if all she wanted to do is make a "Near Representation" of themselves?

I figured it out the first time I saw that avatar and realized that there was a head transplant. You could see the electronic surgery done by seeing the differant color skin on face and chest. After talking to Cheryl she told me she had stertch marks on those massive mammarys and I figured that maybe it was makeup to cover up the stretch marks was the reason for the differant colors. But after taking the picture off her site it appears there is something to hide.
Now that others are coming out with the notion that it is a fraud I am leaning twords fraud myself. If so many women are having problems with natural breast enhancement I find it hard to believe a male can get growth like that. True or fraud she has been a insperation. kind of like those fake cigaretes on the market. They inspire people to stop smoking and Cheryl has inspired me to grow my boobs as big as nature will allow.

I'm not going to address the question of whether Cheryl is a fraud or not. I think Pensacola_Gal has planted some seeds of doubt, but I'm not sure it can be definitively proven -- especially since Cheryl's pictures appear to be gone.

What I am going to address is the oft-repeated notion that "It doesn't really matter," as in, it doesn't matter whether she's a fraud or not. That's absurd. If Cheryl -- or anyone else on this forum -- has deliberately misled us regarding her NBE progress, it does matter. If she is a fraud, it means she's given us false hope about the extent to which NBE works. As a result of her actions, dozens of women may have invested in an herbal breast enlargement program that is nothing but a time and money sink.

Cheryl isn't very good at defending herself, but I'm trying my best to give her the benefit of the doubt. Still, in the grand history of Breast Nexus, it would not be a huge surprise if it turns out her pictures are faked after all. I can recall seeing a number of pictures that I suspected were either faked or photographed in a way that would suggest their NBE program was more of a success than it really was.

Eve. A number of people have asked why her pictures seem to have been taken by a professional, and she has yet to give a satisfactory answer.

I recall seeing a sequence of pictures where the subject had her arms raised for all but the last picture, with purported to show growth. Go look in the mirror, raise your arms, lower them, and see what happens to the appearance of your breasts.

I recall seeing a photo of a woman leaning forward at an angle, with the caption saying she's delighted that she now has cleavage. If you photographed me that way, I'd have cleavage too. I'm an A cup.

All three of these women were praised for their progress, and all of their pictures were potentially spurious. Ladies, we're gullible. We see what we want to see. We want to see other women have success with NBE, because that means -- maybe -- we can too. I'm not saying success with NBE is impossible, but I am saying that a lot of supposed proof of amazing NBE progress that we see on this forum is mighty suspicious.

First time i have looked on here for a while and i cannot believe some of you are still continuing with this accusation, and it seems i am guilty of many things according to some of you lol which amazes me. Kerensa i expect this from you i guess as we have never really got on and this is not the first time you have had a go at me on here. But i am quite shocked at some of the rubbish that comes from your mouth. For a start you know that male to female breast development varies from person to person just like it does in genetic females and you also know that most transgender info sites and forums say that breast development depends on age and also genetics and most male to female transexuals can expect to grow 1 or 2 cup sizes smaller than there mother and sisters and of course some do not grow atall. I watched a documentary years ago about transexuals and there was one who had developed a natural E cup so this part about a B cup being the biggest is rubbish and you know that. You also know why i want to hide my iddentity online as i explained it to you in a msg i sent the other week but yet you seem to have forgot to mention that. So let me explain again. I have come out as they say and told friends and family what i was doing along time ago, i lost alot of them and had alot of abuse and even assaulted on more than one occasion which you also know. Since that time i have moved house to an area where people dont know i use to be a man, i mean im a woman now so why should they know, so im happy with my life now as cheryl so why should i risk putting my real persona on a forum. Think about it, someone in my village browses the internet, on there search they see a picture of me, they click on the picture and it takes them to my forum with all my details about my journey to become a woman and whammo they know i am transexual and all the abuse would start again, now forgive me but i really dont want to walk out my door to people stairing and whispering about me, and worrying if some group of lads are going to attack me because ive been there and done that, and no one deserves to go through that. You have accused me now of trying to sell bountiful breast and noogleberry lol i really cannot believe that either. I should hope most who have read this have thought what a load of rubbish. I have spoke to so many people on here and my forum and i advise or suggest dozens of different herbs and ultra breast and god knows what else because thats what i think will work for them, next you will be saying all the companys must pay me to sell there products lol come on think about it, i mean why the hell would i open my own forum when i review and let everyone else review the products they use in an unbiased view. I have been approched by bountiful breast to appear on there site, in return i would get free BB pills but guess what i declined twice because i dont want to look like im biased because im not, but they worked for me so i wont lie. As far as being liked on here well maybe thats because im a nice person and i dont go giving out abuse and negetivity or do i bulls**t people. It has nothing to do with power lol i mean this is a forum not a board room.

I dont like being attacked for doing nothing wrong by a few very negetive and vindictive people who for one reason or the other do not like me. My photos are still there on my forum and always have been, i took my photos of here along time ago before this nasty thread was ever started i have nothing to hide. The only reason i have photos is because people wanted to see my results and kept aking so why not im proud of my boobs like many of you should be. Yes i did change a low quality avatar picture so i would not be easily recognised for the reasons i have already mentioned but not using anything advanced like pensicola girl claims lol Taaz is a makeup editor put it in and try it, actually heres the link http://www.taaz.com/ its a great program. But some of you have turned this into something so nasty and wrong. I value my identity but i also feel if im giving advice on a forum it would be nice to see a face to go with it so it was me in my avatar just done up abit and changed slightly and actually no im not going to say sorry for doing it.

I have done nothing wrong amd do not deserve this witch hunt that a few of you are so determined to keep going for your own reasons. The problem is the longer its going on the more rubbush keeps being said. It makes me angry as i have been on this forum for along time and helped ad supported alot of people for no gain on my behalf and i get abused like this. The world is a sad place when someone has to try and defend themseves from this kind of abuse because thats what it is, all because they where lucky enough to get results and share them with everyone, and for trying to help those who ask for it. I wonder why the world is getting like it is, every man for himself so to speak and no one caring about anyone and this in a small way is that reason. Why should anyone help because all they get in return is hatred and abuse. Sad but true.

Cheryl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon