Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

I don't have anything substantial to say, but did want to add my voice to those who are urging you not to let this rude poster get you down. I think it must be hard, but if you let this rather pointless fool get you down, then they win. It's the one and only thing they want. They sure aren't going to change the minds of the dozens or more of us here who have had real results with NBE and other methods, nor are they demonstrating any knowledge or skills anybody can use to any positive purpose.

Please don't let the bad guys win. Keep being you and doing the good things you do, based on your own feelings of what's right, not some random poster trying to cause trouble. And whatever you do, be sure to leave the thread alive, so we all can show our response to this sort of thing.

By the way, my avatar is really me, no artificial flavours or preservatives.

Blimey, bitchy bitchy bitchy or what!! So someone comes out and claims Cheryl is a Fraud (personally believe you should of said fake but hey ho) and everyone rallies round to protect the queen B, has anyone on here actually seen Cheryl topless in the flesh???? but if Cheryl is a fake or not WHO CARES!!! worry about your own lives and return nexus to what it should be about NBE!!!

(05-01-2011, 03:36 PM)sfem Wrote:  By the way, my avatar is really me, no artificial flavours or preservatives.

I find your avatar offensive as it makes me jealous, so please remove lol

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your support, the truth is i did put up an avatar that wasent entirely me but this is so blown out of proportion, i have many issues in my life like many of us do and i try to seperate my life and my forum but i also want people to kind of see a face to the person they are talking to, i think its importent, thats why i have sent many trusted friends from these forums my complete pictures. But i am just so paranoid of someone seeing my avatar on on a search or something and recognising me or something in that picture and the only reason im so paranoid about this is because i have had some horrible things happen to me since my transition that i wont talk about and im terrified of similier things happening again purely because people know i use to be a man. I dont want sympathy i actually dont want anything atall i gain nothing from my forum and it will always be free and open to everyone, if people believe im fake then thats just the way it is, i can understand it even like kerensa said you only see pictures of me on a forum how do you know im real. But if you put it all together why would i claim what i do if i was fake and why would i be doing what im doing, i feel my credability has been harmed by this and thats what hurts me the most, my credibility is all i have. For what its worth im not fake atall, my boobs are real and you all know its not down to 100% NBE, i am a real person with real feelings that cares alot about trying to help people achieve there goals in NBE, i wont be closing my forum many have worked to hard on it and feel safe and secure there and i will keep it that way. I have to admit i have been attacked on here on 3 or 4 occasions now and i feel it to be so unfair and yes it does hurt me and i take it personly i cant help it. Your support is so appreciated and i am very grateful to everyone who has gave it so thank you. Im always here for any of you that need advice or anything happy growing everyone.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

i only recently joined but I can tell you're a nice person cheryl

I just want to speak up for Cheryl as well.

Like almost everyone here, I've never met Cheryl, but I think that I can say that every post I've read by her has been positive and supportive. It seems obvious to me that she writes to help people and not to sell a particular product or agenda.

She has put countless hours into helping women and men alike with a deeply personal and sensitive issue. I think she should be thanked and applauded for her efforts and for her bravery in posting so much of her life for everyone to see.

I for one would like to say Thank You and to let her know that she has a whole world of supporters out there.

Keep up the good work!

C vous plait

C Vous Plait

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I have a confession to make.... and I know this is going to come as a shock to most of you, but my avatar is a fake also. If you look closely you will see that it's actually a cartoon and not an actual photo, and I'm ashamed to admit that it's not even a cartoon of me.....

......................................oy vey

ItsJust4Fun-

:gasp: HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!??!?!?!

I think an avatar is a representation of either you as you are or, in keeping with the spirit of the board, what you hope to be or would like to be. it is not intended to be a passport photo of you. In this light Cheryl having a slightly doctored avatar is perfectly acceptable. i am male but on another board my avatar is a picture of a woman. No Photoshop, just entirely woman. am I a fraud for that? I think not. Neither is Cheryl for having a slightly doctored avatar. If she posted a doctored photo and said "this is the real me" then yes, I would have to agree it the alterations significantly changed her. So lets get beyond this cowpie and get down to how to grow boobs!!!!

Cheryl, we love you and don't let this get you down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon