Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage - Nipple Question

All of the posts and other literature I have read about massaging says to avoid the nipple. With small breasts I find that almost impossible Blush! Is there a reason for this? The best I can do is put my 2nd and 3rd fingers on either side of my nipple when I do rotations. Thoughts?

Happy New Year!
Lisa

I'm honestly not sure why that is, but I know they say that all the time. To my understanding it was an issue of messing up their shape but that doesn't explain why women can do things as extreme as piercing their nipples and not have a problem. When I was a 32A and started massage I knew that I couldn't avoid the area either and now I'm a 34B and they look totally fine, so at least for me that wasn't an issue. Maybe other people on here can shed some light on this for you, and good luck! Smile

Thanks Princess. WOW, 32A to 34B, what's your secret! That is awesome.
Happy New Year and Happy Growing,
Lisa

I know in the grow yours method you have to massage the nipples some which eventually can result in a tiny bit of colostrum production. Which is not harmful or anything but can be scary to women who haven't had a child or breastfed before. So maybe that is the reason, to prevent possible colostrum production.

And it can hurt if you massage or pinch your nipples.. that might simply be it :/

(02-01-2011, 12:02 AM)Lisa Jenn Wrote:  Thanks Princess. WOW, 32A to 34B, what's your secret! That is awesome.
Happy New Year and Happy Growing,
Lisa

I also want to know you secret. for how long to reach it?

I was under the impression that messing with the nipple during massage could cause it to enlarge. I have heard from a member here that had that happen. Of course she pulled on them as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon