Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New years goals

Grow an inch or so to get into a 32 C bra before my wedding in November.

And get fit at the same time... Hopefully the exercise won't interfere too much with my growth.

Because this is an NBE site I'll just say what my NBE goals are:

Aim for a D!

If, no, WHEN I get there I will be amazed.

Been an A/B all my life, now grown to a C, so it is possible!

Ooh, my new year's res:

Not necessarily lose weight, but tone up my stomach/thighs.
Drop my waistline from a 26.5" to a 25" by June
Achieve at least a 3.75 again
Grow to a full B cup by June. (:
Work with the dog and his clicker training more, help him get over his DA and stress issues.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Didn't see this thread till now, dang it! LOL 2 months a lil late but will say what my goals were and how far I've gotten to achieving them so far...

1. Lose weight was 136lbs in January
2. Gain more cup sizes hahaha I've gotten greedy Tongue or at least maintain size as I lose weight Big Grin
3. tone up my body the way it use to be
4. start working more on work to make more money to replace hubby's income and prepare for when he gets out in July
5. start a special project involving NBE that I have been thinking about doing, but is a surprise Wink

what I have accomplished so far...

1. I've lost 8lbs and am now 128lbs
2. I've grown 1/2 inch so far, already!!!
3. Not so much on the toning up yet, but getting there!
4. Been making more money and that's what's been keeping me busy the most.
5. Still have this on the back burner until I can find more time for it.

Sorry forgot who said they are trying to fix this as a goal... but pain during sex. I had this not too long ago, still have it sometimes, but have found some things that help. I must mention my pain during sex is somewhat nerve damage from having my son so may be different from your situation. What I have found to help is... tons of foreplay before sex, don't just rush into it, find what turns you both on and do that beforehand... lube helps when I can't naturally get wet when I'm turned on, I use astroglide, I like it the best, I HATE K-Y it hurts me.... Maca has helped tremendously lately, I'm getting wetter more often and getting in the mood more... also the new birth control I've been on since September has helped, I'm on the Nuva Ring. Hope this helps.

1. Get closer and closer to God
2. Get up to a solid B-cup by the end of 2011
3. Ties in with 2, but Buy a B-cup bra that fits snugly Shy
4. Kill my PCATs
5. Be more prepared academically for professional school
6. Lose 10 lbs
7. Grow my hair down to my shoulders (cut it in december to Ear Length)

**I hope we all accomplish our goals ladies. All the best everyone!SmileBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon