Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Don't use cayenne pepper for massage!

I was reading someone's else's post about cayenne pepper for breast massage promoting circulation. I thought I'd give it a try knowing that cayenne can sometimes be an irritant due to its spicy nature. I massaged with ground cayenne pepper and lotion and at first everything was fine but after a few minutes I realized my mistake. My breasts got very pink and very irritated and began and continue to burn. There is actual heat rising from my skin right now from where it had contact with the cayenne pepper. Please ladies, I know it may cause temporary swelling but it's not worth the pain!

(28-12-2010, 11:34 PM)PaddedPrincess Wrote:  I was reading someone's else's post about cayenne pepper for breast massage promoting circulation. I thought I'd give it a try knowing that cayenne can sometimes be an irritant due to its spicy nature. I massaged with ground cayenne pepper and lotion and at first everything was fine but after a few minutes I realized my mistake. My breasts got very pink and very irritated and began and continue to burn. There is actual heat rising from my skin right now from where it had contact with the cayenne pepper. Please ladies, I know it may cause temporary swelling but it's not worth the pain!

gracias por contar tu experiencia, saludos.
PD: haber si a mi me echan una manita con el tema expuesto mas abajoSadSad

No hablo much espanol! Lo siento! Puedo entender la frase primera, pero no puedo entender la frase secundaria. Hablas ingles? Creo que puedes hablar ingles porque comprendiste mis palabras. Mi espanol es muy mal, lo siento mucho!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon