Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :p

heres my program Smile
breast success 3 pills a day with meal
pm cream twice a day morning and before goi.g to bed
im also going to add saw paletto
and im also cutting down on the caffine drinking more water Big Grin
so far im seeing some results im noticing that im not flat as a bored anymore Big Grin

Welcome Smile how long have you been doing your program?

Hi Smile well I started taking BS 5 month ago before I even found out about the forums =p and I started PM cream and saw palmetto 2 month ago .

Welcome to the forums! You're very pretty btw.

Thank youSmile

Yes I agree you are very pretty. If that is you. :0 With breast success where did you order it if you don't mind me asking? I think I'm going to try one of these official breast growing pills but want to make sure I am getting the real thing and bot a fake. Good luck with your program.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your program. Just be aware that certain supplements may work for certain people. Breast Success didn't work for me, but I'm glad it seems effective for you.

Good luck~

Yes it me ^^... well at first I bought it from their website breastsucces.com.. but then I just started buying it from ebay since cheaper... and well I gotten a little more boobs but Idk it could be the pills or just that i gained weight also.. =) im going for my 5 month sooo hopefully I start seeing a difference... if not I was thinking in buying PM pills see if it works =D since Ive seen that alot have gotten results with those.

I added stuff to my program so here it is =p

Breast succes 3x day 9:00am, 12:00pm, 8:00pm
Pm cream 3x day 9:00am, 2:00pm, 10:00pm massage with it Smile
Saw Palmetto 2x day 10:00am, 2:00pm
Wild yam 3x day 12:00pm, 3:00pm,
No more cokes, teas anything with caffine Smile
just plenty of water or pure fruit juice with not alot of sugar... I put my alarm on my phone to know what time to take wich so i wont get them all mix up jaja ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon