Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Possible to have parcel delivered straight to my local post office

Hello everyone! Hope you're all live and growinggggggg lol

I've been around the forum for a while and just trying to read everything I can possibly can Lol.

I'm looking to get BB but have one major problem- I can't have it sent to my home address as I have and still have my parcels and letters opened by family membersSad Absolutely no privacy here. Really can't risk my family finding out I'm taking BB!

So I was wondering whether I can get my parcel delivered straight to my local post office and how would I go about doing that? Im in the UK btw..

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

I'm in the US but I guess it would work the same way. If you go to the post office and put a hold on your mail, they will hold all your mail at the post office for you and you can choose to pick it up in person. I think you have to give them a date to hold it until. But that might work for you for this short-term problem. Otherwise I would get a post office box if family opening mail is a problem for you. Hope that helps

Will try that, thank you Kieyah Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon