Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM - cream, pills of both????

I was about to order Bovine Ovary, as with that system I wouldn't have to take so many pills, (as with herbals), worry about avoiding caffine or gaining weight, but hearing all about the temperature thing decided to wait and check my temp first.
Sure enough my temp is low (97.4) so that probably wouldn't work for me.
I don't want to mess around with trying to change my body temp at this point in time as I really don't think I have any thyroid or adrenal problems.
My low temp might be due to circulation, but I haven't seen anything to help if that's the case. Also in researching about body temps, I read that people with lower body temps live longer, especially women, so I don't know that I should be changing it.

I'm also leary about trying the Flat2fab herbal program or the Greenbush herbal program as I've read that so many have gained weight and cellulite on those programs. I certainly don't want that.

So that has brought me to look at PM as a NBE solution.
I also like what the advertisements for PM say about it firming and LIFTING the breasts, as that is the MAJOR thing that I need!
Could this claim really be true????

I've seen PM products that are just cream to be applied with massage and I've seen products that are cream and pills.

Does anyone have any recommendations, as to which is better, cream alone, pills alone or both cream and pills.

I appreciate any advice - would really like to get started on something, and just don't know where to start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon