Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

marigold's program

Ok, here we go! So, my name is marigold and I started my journey on November 23, 2010. I've been taking WonderUp and massaging with WonderUp cream 1-2 times a day. I've also recently started drinking a protein shake every day. My breasts were sore for about 5 days in the first/second week, then it went away and I haven't felt anything since. Sad I've realized that its probably because these pre-formulated pills aren't concentrated enough... that's why I felt something for a few days but then my body got used to it. With the recommended dose of 6 WU pills daily, you only get 450 mg of the main ingredients Fenugreek and Fennel. That's not nearly enough! I wish I'd realized this before I bought the pills, but I didn't know. Anyway, I plan on using the rest because I paid a lot of money for them.

I ordered a few things from Swansons, which arrive tomorrow and I'm super excited. I bought capsules of Fenugreek, Fennel, and Saw Palmetto, and for my boobie batter I got avocado oil and eucalyptus essential oil. I plan on adding some Fennel and Fenugreek. I am undecided on whether or not I will ingest Fennel capsules, but the plan is to keep taking 6 WU pills, and take one Fenugreek capsule, making my daily intake of Fenugreek 1060 mg. Then I will add in 540 mg of Saw Palmetto. I will slowly ramp things up if need be. I am certain I will get sensations again. I will find something that works! Suggestions would be wonderful!

Oh, measurements. I am 21 years old, 108 lbs, 5'4" tall, 30.5" bust (small 34A).

Well, I had the bright idea to up my WU dose to 9 a day, until I get the Fenugreek, etc... BAD IDEA! I woke up in the middle of the night feeling gassy and nauseous. Now, we did eat at a buffet (not my idea) last night, and the food was awful so that may be the gassy part but I'm the only one who feels sick so its from too many WU pills. I've decided to take a break from all the herbs for a bit. I am going on vacation anyway.. so I will rethink my program and resume on January 1.

In any case, what else do you think I should add? I am debating Wild Yam. Also maybe I should ditch the WU pills altogether?

Update: Since I posted last, I have been taking Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fennel, with no massage whatsoever. Today I realized that its not working, and I must be overloading my body with hormones, because when I stop taking them I feel tingles. I'm going to stop taking herbs. I made some massage oil using avocado oil, 2 fenugreek capsules and eucalyptus essential oil. Once that's ready I will use that and massage exclusively for a while. I read that massage alone is quite effective, so I'm going to try that out. If all else fails I will try BO next.

hi there. gosh this body is a tricky thing. i recently lowered my doses of herbs after i noticed a change in my progress and it seems like the girls woke up then! the little princesses are so hard to please sometimes. anyway, i am glad to lower my doses. less work popping pills and less hormones partying in my body! LOL! happy and healthy growing. i

Yes! Thanks for the response Smile I definitely agree. My body just didn't want all that.

Well, today was my first time using the mixture of 6 tablespoons avocado oil, 2 fenugreek capsules and 10 drops eucalyptus oil. (I mixed the avocado oil and fenugreek, steeped for 3 days, then added the eucalyptus oil and steeped for 2 more days). I did 360 rotations on each breast with the mixture and I have to say I am impressed. Its wonderfully oily but not greasy, it doesn't smell too strong (it did when I added the eucalyptus oil a few days ago...), it left NO residue, and did not irritate my skin at all. A few hours later my breasts started feeling really sore. Very good sign Big Grin

Day 3 of massage with fenugreek, still sore!

oh. avocado oil! interestinger and interestinger! okay. go girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon