Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

selling brava breast enlargement

selling[/align] large brava system
i brought it of ebay, barely used but its seriously too much time consuming since i work and all.

if you just want the domes i'm fine with that too.

how much do you want for the domes? and what size are they?

its wide large with large bra
its the whole sport system.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280606712207&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

pm me or let me know if your interested.

BRAVA grows more of your own breast tissue, so the growth of breast tissue is natural that follows the natural contours of the body. Most people note at the top of their breasts to grow their cleavage.

translation agency

Hi All

I'm selling my brava system if anyone is interested please contact me.
I've used it & it does work but u must be dedicated to using it. Also its embarassing if u live with people or share a house coz they would be able to see u have sumin under ur top.

Thank god I increased from a flat AA to a nearly C cup took about 8months at first it was so hard to get the hang of wearing it but after a while u get use to it.

I paid £899 for the system had to buy the dome cups twice so if anyone is interested let me know i'm looking to sell the whole thing £150

hey guys, it sold.

i think i know this girl who might still be selling her wide median system i found her on kijiji in canada. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Anyone looking to sell their Brava system????

I am. My system comes with the large domes. I also have one medium dome. Was thinking of selling on ebay. Doesn't matter where, really. Haven't worked out the price, yet.

Hi Ladies Smile I am new here & am looking for a Brava System-I live in the US so I'm not sure if anyone can or is willing to ship to me?
Anna Wink

Hello, I am looking for Brava system, I live in Germany and agree to pay all shipping costs necessary Smile

Please let me know if anyone is selling their brava

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon