Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The long journey from small A to full B begins

Shocked 

So after spending the last few weeks reading up as much as i can about different breast enhancements pills and their results I have decided to stay clear of them. In the past I have tried so many different pills that I have forgotten the name of most of the them. The only one that I even remember is Quick bust and thats only because it was the first one that I ever triedDodgy. My program, started last Thursday consists of:
Morning
Chi Massage the moment I get up making sure to massage inwards to promote growth instead of outward which seems to decrease bust size
1 CVS brand natural super omega-3 with fish,flax and borage oil
1 320 mg saw palmetto soft gel from puritan pride
1 1000 mg MSM caplet from puritan pride
1 multivitamin
1 vitamin e

Evening
1 CVS brand natural super omega-3 with fish,flax and borage oil
1 320 mg saw palmetto soft gel from puritan pride
1 1000 mg MSM caplet from puritan pride
1 multivitamin
1 vitamin E
Massage with olive oil,saw palmetto and vitamin E before going to sleep.
I am currently waiting on an order of fennel, fenugreek and wild yam which should be here in two days since the order was put in a few days ago. Am feeling a little excited but scared at the same time since herbs havent really worked for me in the past. After reading all your posts realized that it was probaly because so little of the pills I took really contained the right amount of herbs that I needed.You guys are awesomeCool. Also some stats

height:5'8
wieght:130
breast size: 31A

Hey!

I just saw your post and we seem to have very similar stats. I'm a small 32A as well and started about a month ago.. trying to get to a 32B/C. I'm about to make a personal thread in the next few days when I get my routine finalized but it would be wonderful to see your progress as I work on mine!

Best of luck!
XO

Hi,

Thank you. I will definitely be keeping an eye on your progress also. So far I have had about .25 inch growth. I have also been doing blaketalks hypnosis for breast enlargement. I got the download free from his web site http://www.blaketalks.com/index.asp#topp and just started using it about 4 days ago. Big Grin

Also, the weird thing is that I went through the entire forum and knew that this would take a while and thought that I was ready for the long wait, but a part of me is like a kid in a candystore saying "I want bigger breasts now!!"Blush

Good luck!

Ok, so before full starting this program I was at 30.5 inches across the bust but then heard about rockmelon and listened to it everyday for 2 weeks for a minimum of 1 hour each day. After two weeks of doing this I stopped and measured and found out that I had gone up by .5 inches. I was so excited that I may have danced a little jig in my room where my roommates couldnt see me. I have decided to continue listening to rockmelon in addition to doing my routine of

morning
chi massage then bosom beauty breast pump
multivitamin
Puritan's borage oil with flaxseed oil
vitamin E
1x saw palmetto
1x fenugreek
1x wild yam

afternoon
1x fenugreek
1x wild yam
1x MSM
vitamin c with rosehips
rockmelon ringtone for 30 to 45 minutes

night
vitamin E
1x saw palmetto
1x fenugreek
1x wild yam
chi massage then bosom beauty breast pump

just before bed
breast hynosis

I have been doing this routine for the past two weeks. My breasts do feel fuller but I havent measured and probaly wont until the month is over since I have been tape measure crazy in the past.Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon