Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Help Missed a Brava night

Help Missed a Brava night
September 29 2009 at 6:23 PM Orchid (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed a Brava night last night. This is the beginning of my fifth week. How much will this set me back?

Author Reply
kiagirl
(no login) re: Help Missed a Brava night September 30 2009, 4:00 AM

According to my Brava manual, "missing that single day of treatment interrupts the required daily accumulation(of tissue tension)and sets back the growth chart by 4 days." Don't despair, orchid, it probably has happened to most of us on our journey. Just keep going! Weeks 5-6 were the weeks that I first started seeing a lasting difference so don't give up now!
Best of Luck,
Kiagirl

Missing days
July 22 2009 at 6:52 PM Kristin (Login napahills)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so frustrated with myself. I was at week 6, right when the real growth would start happening, and company came to town for 3 nights. I missed 3 whole nights of brava. Then, my dome started leaking on one side, so I would wake up to it just sitting on my chest for another 2 days. Bottom line, I missed 5 days. I noogled for about 3 hours for the last 2 of those days.
What do you guys think? Should I jump right back in and I"ll bounce back? I have shrunk right back to what I was at day 1. It's so depressing. Do you think I'll gain it back quickly if I get going on it again...or am I starting back at square 1? This is such an emotional roller coaster. I was so excited 2 weeks ago...bought new bras that I could finally fill out, but now they are gaping again. I was at almost an A cup from a AAA/AA cup. To me that was huge.

Author Reply
CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Missing days July 22 2009, 8:14 PM

I feel so sorry for you girl.

The only way to know is to jump into it again. Maybe you saved some cell memory of swelling by noogling so you will not begin at square 1. Be optimistic and start again.

I always use the smartbox so I am more secure while I sleep and I never loose a night accidentally. Yes the swelling is less but I grew 2 inches in 12 weeks using just the smartbox.

Good luck and don't give up!!!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Missing days July 23 2009, 1:37 AM

The way I see it, just continue on despite the missed days. Forget you ever had them and just keep going! Who cares. At least your breasts got used to the swelling so you are farther ahead than Day One!

I do have a question. When you say you had gotten up to an A cup, do you mean when you took the domes off and saw the swelling? I am on week 38, started with an AAAAAAAAAA (basically nothing) and I still do not have an A cup after 12 hours with the domes off. Maybe an "almost A" or something. But I have age working against me.

It is fantastic if you are seeing that kind of growth after 6 weeks. Don't despair. You just need to dive back in!

(Also, I still often have to get up in the middle of the night and take the domes off and re-position them because I move, they "pop" and air starts to leak out. I don't use a smartbox anymore and like to use the Noogleberry pump instead, but the Smartbox does make going through the night with no worries a bit easier.)

Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Missing days July 24 2009, 12:19 AM

Ok, I jumped back in again. I can't give this up.
I was at an A cup for about 9 hours after the domes were off...then they went down to almost an A cup...which was pretty darn big to me Smile I will be totally happy if I come out of this charade with an A cup...I just want "something" there. I do feel like the shape is much more round now though...prettier than they were before even if they did shrink down to the same size as the starting point. So that counts for something.
I need to buy new domes since mine are pretty much destroyed from noogling to hard with them. I tried to fix them with silicone...but it takes 7 days to dry! So, I've been using them with silicone squirting out....then they slowly leak....oy---what a commitment. I've got my dating life/social life on hold indefinately until I'm done with this drama. It will be worth it though, if it works in the end. So worth it.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Missing days July 24 2009, 3:46 AM

Kristen,
The silicone I mentioned that we bought from Home Depot only took about 8 hours to dry. Perhaps you are using a different kind???

Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Missing days July 25 2009, 8:47 PM

Ok...I went back to Home Depot and got a different kind. Thanks! This one dries in 3 hours. I used it and the domes worked like a charm last night. I'm using the smart box again so I don't have to keep missing days by accident. I noogle for about 2 hours before going to bed though, so they can get a little extra ooommph.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Missing days July 26 2009, 3:24 AM

Yay!! The more women that realize the domes can actually be repaired will be so helpful. Those domes are SO expensive. There is no reason to buy new ones just due to a small tear!

Keep us updated, Kristen. We all need to support each other.

Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Missing days July 26 2009, 7:34 AM

I have been spying on this forum for a long time now. It has been a huge support for me. I look forward to being a part of it from now on.
The damage to my dome was not small...the gast was about 4 inches. I put that fast drying silicone in it, and it is fine. I'm so happy I didn't shell out for the new domes! I will just keep refilling it as necessary, and will keep up with the long nights of brava until I get at least a cup of lasting growth. REally...one year in a person's life isn't that much for a life time of confidence, right??
Right...I keep telling myself that Wink
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon