Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage causes swelling?

Ok I'm not exactly new to NBE, lol. Not at all actually (some of u probably remember me)!
Anyway I never was very good at massaging, from laziness. But I've been trying to incorporate it into my weight loss routine (so I won't lose my gains) and I've noticed that when I do massage which isn't very often, I get some great swelling which surprised me. Does everyone get swelling when they massage? I hadn't heard of this so I wasn't expecting it. Not that I'm complaining because it kind of motivates me to want to do it routinely, but is this normal?

Hi Kieyah, I have been massaging religiously in conjunction with a herbal program and I can tell you that the combination works for me. I use a mixture of body lotion and FG extract. Do a search for Tiger Lily's posts and there is a massage routine that you can use. I do 300 rotations per breast 3Xs per day with the lotion and after 3 weeks see and feel a difference. BTW, I am a bio male.
Happy massaging!
Hugs,
Lisa

I am very familiar with NBE. I've been at it for years! I just never massaged much. I've already more than hit my goal! That's why I haven't been around in a long time. I'm not looking to grow anymore, only maintain my size as I lose weight. The question was do others experience swelling after massaging. I mean from nothing but massage. Not growth, swelling. I thought it was very odd because I've never heard of swelling immediately after massage before. Thanks!

Mine seem to "swell" a bit after massage as well. I guess maybe because of increased bloodflow ect... not sure, but they do. Not alot, but enough to keep me massaging.

kieyah, I too experience slight swelling after massaging and doing the chi rotations. I understand about being lazy in doing the massages. Sometimes, I can't wait for the 20 min to be over. But I see massage as the one element tying all the other NBE methods I'm doing. Massage directly stimulates the breast in my mind and causes all the growing effects.

Lisa Jenn, I'm impress with your 300 chi x 3 daily. My arms are ready to fall off after doing 360 chi rotations straight. Takes me a little bit over 5 min to do 360; I just want to get it over and call it a day. Maybe, I'll work my way to 2 x 360 chi rotations and see what happens. Thanks for sharing your routine.

When I first started massaging (no herbs, regular lotion) I got really good swelling too. For some reason, months later I don't appear to swell anymore. Seems weird to me b/c if there's more circulation to my breasts then it seems like I would swell. Kind of disappointing b/c even if it was temporary I agree with Kieyah that it is encouraging to see.

yes, swelling is normal

but you said you have been on this for a while

how much have you grown by using the massage?

xoelxo, she said that her routine didn't include massage ! But that now she is doing it while losing weight.
See her program here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7302

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon