Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO this time around

I think the reality is that none of us really know what BO does. I think Ginie's theory makes the most sense to me though. I think I will just stick to pumping. Honestly, I don't have much faith in pumping but I will try it. I personally think that if I pump for a long long time I will get some size increase.

Ginnie,
How do you recommend using the PC? I started today...I am on day 12 of my cycle...should I use it till day 26?
Thanks

Eva, once you had your ovulation you can start applying PC until your period. Did you visit Dr. Lee's website? It is very informative. To treat hhormonal imbalance you should apply it once or twice a dya to different areas of your body where skin is most delicate. I used to apply it on breasts too, even though it is said that one shouldn't apply PC onto areas where fat is deposited.

Raw, Malissa, don't panic, guys! Smile I think you should listen to your bodies and not imagine things like early menopause knocking on your door already! Smile We all know that NBE is not safe (yes, we all do know this) so it's a matter of walking this fine line to achieve the results we want.

There're no long-term studies - neither on BO, nor on PM, or on any other NBE Sad That's why it's important to listen to your body and not push it to the limit.

I know that some ex-BO users don't produce enough hormones after quitting BO. For me it was like this: I quit BO and next month started PM. PM gave me most dramatic results during the second and third month of use. I don't know what my hormonal status was after BO but while on it I was feeling great, I didn't even have cramps during period (doesn it mean low hormones or normal?). On PM my cramps and headaches were terrible.

Yes, PM is not safe either and I'm not advising young girls take it. Maybe just topicals. And NB.

Raw, you shouldn't underestimate NB! I was skeptical in the beginning but now I think that NB was very important in achieveing growth! My theory is that it kinda "makes room" for what PM later "fills in" (not literally "PM" but the tissue that PM stimulates to grow).

So please girls don't panic -stress affects NBE in a bad way, remember? I'm just saying that maybe young girls should be extra careful, well, all of us should. Don't stay on either BO or PM for a long time. From time to time do the liver cleanse. You'll be fine.

Raw, itching/dryness sensations could be because of estrogen dropping low. Is this what you experience? Try and understand what other symptoms you have.

Raw, you just need to be consistent with pumping. And drink more water. If you ever have a chance do the following: in the second half of your cycle pump twice a day while drinking a lot of water. You wil see a HUGE difference. Do you use PM topicals?

Ginie, thank you!
What you said makes perfect sense.

Ginie,
I keep coming back to this thread because you're just a wellspring of information! Thanks so much for helping out everybody struggling with NBE, it can get very complicated.
It's interesting what you say about BO and it makes a lot of sense. I was originally going to do a full year of BO to give it a full try, but I think I might take a break now in between to give my body a break.

Ginie, you are inspirational!!

Hi Ginie! I really want to know what your most potent PM based routine has been? I have been trying to read all your posts to find this but I couldn't figure it out. I'm using Ainterol at the moment. Would love to especially know what you found worked best during your lut. phases.

Before ovulation, I'm currently taking 2 pm a day, applying pm cream day and evening and drink hops tea once a day. Also take calcium pills - 1 with each pm pill.

During my lut phase, I've been doing the pm cream still but only take Fenugreek 2x a day (600mg in the morning and 600mg in the evening)

I just decided to add saw pal. Appox 546mg a day and also at night (it's in liquid form - I don't eat beef and pork so i stay away from capsules made of gelatin) Not going to cycle the sp.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like your routine could help me and I apologize if you've posted it already somewhere and I didn't find it. Thanks for your time :-)

Hi Genie, I know you haven't been on here for a long time and don't know if you will ever see this but I just wanted to say that your nbe journey is so inspirational!! You have motivated me to try again and I started to do a routine almost exactly like yours and although I only did one month so far my breasts have never reacted to anything before as fast as they did this time and I feel this time its different and this should work! I love your thread and have read it over and over again. Thank you so much for contributing so much to this forum!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon