Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flax vs. Fish

Hello All,

I have read that some people are using flax oil and others fish oil as an omega-3 supplement to help with their enhancement regimens. I currently use flax but was thinking about adding fish. I think I read in one of the posts that fish oil can inhibit growth but... I'm not sure why one would think that as I do not find much proof of that claim. I do notice that both flax and fish have been shown to reduce breast tumor and cyst size but that is not the breast tissue intself from what I can find. Any ideas on what is best?

Thanks for any information. Smile

Star

Omega 3s can have anti-inflammatory effects in the body. That may be what the writer was talking about.

I've found that using fish oil has actually helped me grow... I think it's individual. I've also never seen any real evidence that fish oils would inhibit growth, it may be that something in the oils would counteract something they are taking but I've taken practically everything under the sun (not counting bovine ovary) and it's really helped my progress. I take 1000mg before bed I can swear it's been helping my ADHD as well! I can stay way more focused because of it!

I'd recommend, and hey, if it doesn't work you can always drop it Smile

I actually love both fish oil and flax seed. I just switch between every other day or so.

I also take Evening Prim Rose oil (another good source for Omega 3's) as well because I had fibrocystic breast disease (benign cysts in breasts), which basically got rid of it for me.

(15-01-2011, 02:14 PM)Super Boob Wrote:  I actually love both fish oil and flax seed. I just switch between every other day or so.

I also take Evening Prim Rose oil (another good source for Omega 3's) as well because I had fibrocystic breast disease (benign cysts in breasts), which basically got rid of it for me.

I'm always getting lumps from caffeine, chocolate or too much coffee. Every time I go to the doctor, they never remove it, cause they say it's benign. I did notice that the pain and size shrunk when I took the EPO. I have currently run out... what kind do you take? When did you find it working? Do you take it orally or massage it on? I use to do both is why I ask...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon