Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solaray "Female caps"? Good to take mammary & uterus glands????

Anyone seen these?
Solaray Female Caps
When you take into account the ingredients, the bovine dosage is about 500 mg in each pill, and a bottle is about 8 bucks.. BUT as you can see the dosage of ovary is 220 while it also has low amounts of mammary, pituatary, and 200 of uterus gland...
I'm new to nbe, just ordered the NB yesterday and I'm trying to decide what kind of BO to order. What's up with uterus, mammary??? What is that stuff for? Seems like mammary would be good for NBE, no? I feel like no one is really sure and that's kind of worrisome considering we're (or about to be) ingesting this stuff into our bodies.....

Ingredients:

Ovary (bovine) 220 mg ~
Uterus (bovine) 200 mg ~
Mammary (bovine) 50 mg ~
Pituitary (bovine) 20 mg ~
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root) 100 mg ~
Clove (Eugenia caryophllatta) (flower) 35 mg ~
Proprietary Blend: Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root), Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) (leaves), Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) (flower Chamomile) 125 mg ~

Hey, I came across that the other day and I was wondering myself about it. Its a pretty low dosage of mammary. I have looked but I couldn't find any generic brands of mammary to purchase.

there was one person that I came across which said they used that product. Can't remember who though sorry.

In the old forum search for a name Michelle Choi. If I am not mistaken she added mammary gland into her BB pills which she say gave her no result at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon